The challenge was
Celebrate Trick 'r Treat’s 15th Anniversary!
The rules of Halloween are simple:
- Wear a costume.
- Pass out treats.
- Never blow out a jack o’ lantern.
- ALWAYS check your candy.
The fans have spoken, and for the first time ever the classic horror film, Trick 'r Treat will be released in theaters this October! You are invited to help celebrate this milestone and the film’s 15th anniversary by creating your own to-die-for designs. Express your love of Sam, your own take on any of the tales in this anthology horror, or even Sam’s rules of Halloween.
Do’s & Don’ts
- Please don’t utilize actors/actresses from the film in your designs (unless they are wearing a mask!).
- No graphic violence, sex, gun or drug references.
Sam design requirements:
- There are two yellow square patches on his pajamas. One on his upper right chest and one on his lower left hip.
- The toes of his footie pajamas are capped and off-white in color.
- There is a butt flap on the back side of his pajamas with two buttons.
- When wearing his burlap mask, Sam’s eyes should be black buttons with ‘X’ stitching in the center.
- When seen ‘unmasked’ Sam’s eyes still have the ‘X’ marking at the center of his pupils .
- Sam is often seen carrying a lollipop. It has the face of a jack o’ lantern with a bite mark out of it. The stick of the lollipop is striped black and orange.
Grand Prize: Winning design will be featured in the 2023 Spirit Halloween Collection + Trick ‘r Treat Prize Pack + Mike Dougherty autographed DVD + $250 Gift Code for Threadless.com
2nd Place: Trick ‘r Treat Prize Pack + Mike Dougherty autographed DVD + $250 Gift Code for Threadless.com
3rd Place: Trick ‘r Treat Prize Pack + $250 Gift Code for Threadless.com
Plus, all designs (including the first place winner) can earn up to $20 per unit on products of your design sold on Threadless.com, your Artist Shop, and other retail opportunities! Read more...
Officially Licensed by Legendary
All approved designs from this challenge have been officially licensed