Get the skinny on new designs, artists, challenges, and more!
Forgot your password?
Not a member yet? Join us!
and has been a part of the Threadless community for 5 years, 3 months!
has scored 4366 submissions, giving an average score of 1.32, helping 40 designs get printed.
ya it is!
posted 4 years, 8 months ago in It is official THREADLESS IS ON THE FOOD NETWORK!
man oh man!
i love BUKO!!!
posted 4 years, 8 months ago in The Last Day of Pegasus
i would buy 50 of these shirts!
posted 4 years, 8 months ago in This Sh*t is Bananas
posted 4 years, 8 months ago in Threadless:Outsourcing to Bangladesh??
threadless please clarify if you are using the exact same company as disney(you guys said you did), some facts about the company:
Workers Badly Beaten, Fired, And Imprisoned For
Asking To Be Paid On Time
• Workers routinely slapped and punched for not working fast enough;
• Forced to work 14 hours a day, seven days a week, with at most one day off a month;
• Mandatory 19-hour all-night shifts once a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. the following
morning, after which workers sleep on factory floor;
• Forced to work 35 to 42 hours of overtime a week. Workers at the factory up to 100 hours a
week. At most workers get four to five hours of sleep a night;
• Sewers paid just 11 to 20 cents an hour, as little as $5.28 a week;
• Helpers earn just seven to eight cents an hour, and $3.16 a week;
• Workers trapped in misery: four workers sharing one small hut exist on rice and must
borrow money to survive;
• Workers paid just five cents for each Disney garment they sew;
• Workers routinely paid two weeks late and are cheated of one-half of legal overtime pay;
• Women denied their legal maternity benefits;
• Speaking prohibited—if caught may be docked one day’s wages;
• No health insurance, no doctor in the plant, no sick days;
• No daycare center and no place to eat;
• Drinking water is filthy;
• If late three times docked one day’s wages;
• Docked two days’ wages if they talk back to supervisors or managers. Any attempt to
exercise their legal right to Freedom of Association would be met with beatings, mass firings