Get the skinny on new designs, artists, challenges, and more!
Forgot your password?
Not a member yet? Join us!
aka Daniel Gray
and has been a part of the Threadless community for 5 years, 4 months!
has scored 219 submissions, giving an average score of 2.30, helping 6 designs get printed.
so it's definitely a shirt for everyone!
Even the small breasted women in the world
I bet it would look sick on a big breasted one too
and then we'd all have a reason to look at them
posted 5 years, 3 months ago in A Walk Through A Painted Forest
this is awesome
I love the way it turned out
posted 5 years, 3 months ago in The Soundwave Skylines
I only became hot headed because you made fun of my character
"The process of making this design:
1. Get a walk in the park photo. Well in this case I think that's you who is walking.
2. Open you Photoshop.
3. Click on the magic wand tool and select a portion of the picture and then make a new layer.
4. Select the bucket tool and pour the desired color on the new layer.
5. Repeat numbers 3 and 4 until all the colors are achieved and voilà, you got a design.
7. Make a blog asking why nobody wants to comment on your design."
The only part that matters is the end
Why you added that I do now know
But I am done
because this is stupid
I got defensive and I'm sorry I attacked you
I'm putting this behind me because all I want to do is design
it's all a want to do
it's all I do in retrospect
I shouldn't spend my time getting angry over you
you're only one person, nothing more
posted 5 years, 3 months ago in MUST READ!
why does it matter?
it's my way of organizing my thoughts
posted 5 years, 3 months ago in Better yet