Get the skinny on new designs, artists, challenges, and more!
Forgot your password?
Not a member yet? Join us!
is a 43.23 year old
and has been a part of the Threadless community for 8 years, 4 months!
has scored 1916 submissions, giving an average score of 2.57, helping 22 designs get printed.
It's great just like it is. I'd buy 2
posted 8 years, 3 months ago in inspired by music
look under his just jimmy stuff
posted 8 years, 4 months ago in Bananas- 3, Evil- 0
love it - would wear it
posted 8 years, 4 months ago in 3% chance of rain, 97% chance of bad luck
You are very talented but be careful. It looks alot like Jim Benton's Stuff (he is the happy bunny guy)
It's perfect as it is, One Butterfly diffrent colors. Warhol would be proud
posted 8 years, 4 months ago in Butterfly Boxes