Close
One second...

House War WIP blog of House Platypie!! THREE IN PROGRESS

This be the official WIP blog for the House War entries being baked up by the glorious House of Platypie.

Pies in progress:

azrael5 - Mystic story book

kuro_te - real play

ellygeh - Power of the Gods

Baked pies:

Rakes on a plane - Mip1980

cock and balls - celandinestern

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

^^ love it!!!!!! most excellent work, as is i like the simplicity of the colours

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

it's a single color, which I think is always a plus for a pattern print.

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

So amazing! You have the cutest cock and balls ever! Love how playful and fun this is.

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni

These illustrations came out great. If you want to really stick it to the other houses, submit each drawing as an individual design AND a pattern.

The design has the double entendre, but is still very cute and accessible.

lu.bu.587

The slam dunk is amazing :D and all the other designs are just great and so cute :)

celandinestern

hahahah thanks guys!!!

three more cocks and it will be ready to go. I'm hoping I can finish all the cocks tonight, but some of them are surprisingly hard :)

yes, this is the funnest design ever to talk about.

Husband was like 'when you gonna go pick up the kid' and I was like 'as soon as I finish this cock.' :D

I think every one as a design would be wee excessive. But I'll play around with layouts and ask you guys again.

celandinestern

also nobody ever is probably going to spot this, but the basketball has a 'Cocks' logo on it. I might play that up in the presentation.

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

Hilariousness!!! HAHAHA

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

This made me blush a little. I didn't ever expect to see a WIP from you entitled so. Its like catching your parents at it.

This looks great by the way.

AJ666

this is sooo funny lov it

Twiggyhall

"three more cocks and it will be ready to go. I'm hoping I can finish all the cocks tonight, but some of them are surprisingly hard"

lmao Lidija :D

Manupix

Lovely coks! =)

celandinestern said:

Husband was like 'when you gonna go pick up the kid' and I was like 'as soon as I finish this cock.' :D

Haha wait WUT? Does this joke work in Serbian too, or do you guys speak English at home?

PeculiarTiffany
Twiggyhall said:

"three more cocks and it will be ready to go. I'm hoping I can finish all the cocks tonight, but some of them are surprisingly hard"

lmao Lidija :D

This gave me a good laugh too. :-D Oh, you.

celandinestern
Wharton said:

This made me blush a little. I didn't ever expect to see a WIP from you entitled so. Its like catching your parents at it.

This looks great by the way.

hahahh well, your mommy issues aside, I'm really happy it's making someone feel a little shy. I keep thinking it's actually pretty timid and won't impress anyone in the NSFT comp, but maybe there's hope yet :) I'd actually adore to see it on kids' tees, but I'm guessing that would never fly.

and nope, sadly it does not work in Serbian, but husband and I both went to school abroad at some points in our lives so we do sometimes mix English in with the Serbian we speak at home.

And srsly, I've never done this type of shading before and it really is hard to get it to look right. I'm spending a ton of time on them. Just a few more!!

celandinestern
melmike said:
TheInfamousBaka said:

You have the cutest cock and balls ever!

tehe

also that is just the best comment :D

celandinestern

all digital. linework on one layer, then color in with the same color on a different layer, then texture brushes in the background color to eat away the excess, then merge. It's a pain I tells ya. But it looks a little bit like ink, doesn't it? :)

Abstract Matter

P-P-P-PRINT

I love this, so cool. What happened to the Platypie on your avatar though? :c did it fall off?

celandinestern

hahaha well I found this supercute space platypus, but it's an animated gif (go look at my profile page, it moves!!!) sadly it doesn't move in the forum but I like the animation. I can insert the purple platypie banner into the animation I'm sure, I just gotta look into how that's done again. Until then I hoped the avatar being an actual platypus would give sufficient hintage :) also the fact that I'm super-awesome, like a true Platypie! :)

Abstract Matter

I'm sure someone here would add the banner to your gif :)

littlem

You're just trying to get me to check out your junk again! Well, I love your junk!

celandinestern

if someone wants to do the banner thing for me I'd be super happy!

littlem, I have to admit you were my inspiration for this piece. Allow me to dedicate it to you.

hugodiaz
hugodiaz profile pic Alumni

This is the funniest thing! I want these cocks all over me! (In a shirt of course haha)

littlem

Oooh! A special dedication? This warms my cockles (and ballz)!

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

In all seriousness, this is a print, it really is incredible.

In less seriousness... cock... hehe

PeculiarTiffany

I'll make an avatar up for you, Lidija. :-)

Goldendust

Ahhh this is the best! It's subtle and adorable all at once :)

celandinestern

gotta tile them now and in they go! wish me luck!!!

Goldendust
celandinestern said:

gotta tile them now and in they go! wish me luck!!!

Much luck is wished

ellygeh
ellygeh profile pic Alumni

Sooo good! Since you suggested to use your blog with WIPs, I shall fill it up with images soon!

celandinestern

yesss elly bring it on! let's get this war rolling!

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

Here is my first concept, I would love your opinions on whether or not you think it is strong enough for the War piece.

Rakes On A Plane

azrael5

cool one lidija!...like the simpleness.

azrael5

I had this WIP design which i intend as a general Threadless sub...title not yet done but maybe 'Mystic story book' or something:

i will finish this in 2-3 days and put the House war bullet on it...So what can i add/modify to make this design better?Thanks!

celandinestern

cool guys, I've updated the blog.

give your suggestions, platypies!!

azrael5

surprised to see no feedback on my and mip1980's works yet(despite lidija's kind effort)..I wbadly wanted ideas to continue the design,now I have to hold any work

..i'll post my wips in the Platypie blog from now on I guess

PeculiarTiffany
mip1980 said:

Here is my first concept, I would love your opinions on whether or not you think it is strong enough for the War piece.

Rakes On A Plane

I think the rake needs to be more prominent, right now it's hard to see, which doesn't do well for trying to communicate the concept of the design. Make it bigger, more drama!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us