I made some new sketches

"Peace, Yo."

"little Rad Ridinghood"

"this is just a phase"

"illuminate"

Watch this
walsden

Fantastic! Please check out my t shirt critique in general. Cheers!

ourgraphicfaith
ourgraphicfaith profile pic Alumni

Little Rad Riding Hood is my favorite out of all these....the others are simple but clever! Hope to see more of these in the works!

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni

Little Rad Riding hood is the strongest concept. I like the Illuminati / Doctor Who mash-up, but that might work better at a more pop-culture friendly site.

Abstract Matter

I prefer 'just a phase' out of all these ideas.

TheArtistDude

I have to agree that Little Rad Ridinghood is one of the best ones! I cant wait to see the turn out!

biotwist
biotwist profile pic Alumni

Rico, you should draw the riding hood one with me... I'm terrible with would as you can see in that sketch

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
biotwist said:

Rico, you should draw the riding hood one with me... I'm terrible with would as you can see in that sketch

i would love it, bro, but i dont have feeling for threadless any more, im not good bet :) Im changing a playground these days. Im sure you can find better choice, much better then me:)

Do You know what i would love to do? Rework of "Retold with unicorns"! Threadless dont need it anymore, right!? Let ask them, why not. I think we could make good money from that:)

Karmagar

This is just a phase is a good concept!!!! and just saying: if the moon would be doing something embarrasing like when an old man is aging and just to look younger starts to wear clothes that only a teenager would and that idea comes to your mind: "Oh this is just a phase" Maybe the idea would be stronger but anyway i'm just giving an idea :)

RicoMambo

I thought about to ask them can we rework design, not print old one on another site. They pull out our design and after few months print exactly same idea only with narwhals. Obviously they dont need "retold..." anymore, or...?

hobigambar

Nice concept with Little Rad Riding Hood. :)

AJ666

lov the "little Rad Ridinghood"

biotwist
biotwist profile pic Alumni
RicoMambo said:

I thought about to ask them can we rework design, not print old one on another site. They pull out our design and after few months print exactly same idea only with narwhals. Obviously they dont need "retold..." anymore, or...?

they just haven't been sued by them. it's the same thing as ours just cuter. it upset me a little too

RicoMambo

Upset a little, LOL, cmmon bro, you dont need to be so nice, Its same fucking shit and you know it :)

vectoredlife

+1 to "Little Rad Ridinghood"

No account?
Join Us