Close
One second...

I've worked on the lines and this is how it looks (see bottom) Any more changes or views?? thanks!

Watch this
Sir Paint-a-Lot

This is the basic idea, which of the three currently works the best and how can I add those extra completing details??

THanks

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

it's pretty nice! Good work! Version 1 or 3! But try to make this looks a little better

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

No particular detail needed! Simple is always good! Make it simple and make it good

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

The idea is good, but the execution needs refining. I agree it should stay simple, but better line work somehow. Sorry I can't give anything more specific

Sir Paint-a-Lot

Thanks! but leaves on the plant or something maybe?

osaze

version 3 is the best(it tells the story better) just make you linework neater

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

try without the white circle, it would looks more naturally I suppose

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

and try with a white background

Sir Paint-a-Lot

Ill definitely redo the lines then (although still keeping them irregular in places) and Ill experiment with different backgrounds as well Thanks for the advice

Sir Paint-a-Lot

Btw just to show how it looks on white

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Is way better!

osaze

its way better, but i dont know i think i liked the version 3 better with those windy line. i think people would get that better(or maybe its just me)

Sir Paint-a-Lot

Ok great heres 2 mockup tshirts then what do you think (also these arent the ones ill be sending in Im still going to redo lines, probably)

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

look at this by ilovedoodle

Vaakner

The second tee shirt mockup looks way better than the first. You could experiment increasing the size of the topmost notes a lot, and perhaps reducing the size of the flower, to give it a look of notes coming towards the viewer. Then at first it would look like a shirt with notes, and only after that the viewer would realize the notes are coming from a flower.

Sir Paint-a-Lot

@gebe wow thats so nice!! thanks for posting this I'm clearly going to have to raise my bar its so nice, also might need to make mine more original :P

Sir Paint-a-Lot

@vaakner good idea thanks ill give it a shot and see how it goes

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

I think your concept is different enough to be considered original, maybe try some different colour combos. Black and white is a bit harsh. For such a cute design, I'd think softer colours.

Christina.A.art
1 design submitted -

I really like design 2 with the wind blowing and the music lines it had alot of movement. :)

ndough

design 2 is more telling some stories.

sara152k13

Personally, I would wear design two. I think that it has a little more personality to it. :)

Sir Paint-a-Lot

Ive made a few small changes, Any views? Does the leaf work?

osaze
osaze said:

its way better, but i dont know i think i liked the version 3 better with those windy line. i think people would get that better(or maybe its just me)

oops! meant version 2. use version 2 please!

Sir Paint-a-Lot

Version 2 from the originals? ok ill give it a shot thanks

osaze

yeah from the originals

Sir Paint-a-Lot

This wouldnt be the finished design of course but something like this?

Sir Paint-a-Lot

Btw also whats your take on the leaf??

Christina.A.art
1 design submitted -

Very pretty! :)

Sir Paint-a-Lot

As suggested I've redrawn the lines, What do you think??

Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni

For such a cute design, I'd think softer colours.

Maybe a soft turquoise/green (Leaf? Light Blue? Lagoon?) or a light grey, and white linework. Something like that. I kind of liked when you had a second colour and the lines like in version 2. This has potential, I could see Gap going with a design like this.

Sir Paint-a-Lot

Thanks, I get what you mean about the colours but I experimented a few times with various combinations but they tended not to work Ill post them anyways though

Ill put the second colour back in again as well and see how it goes as well

Christina.A.art
1 design submitted -

My fav would be the white notes on the darker gray shirt below the green shirt!... I also like the black notes on the white t-shirt goodluck! :)

tager01

wow, this has come a long way, I really like the last version with the circle. This would be good on a green or blue tee like you posted before, keep up the good work!!!

Sir Paint-a-Lot
Christina.A.art said:

My fav would be the white notes on the darker gray shirt below the green shirt!... I also like the black notes on the white t-shirt goodluck! :)

I think it works best with white and silver I agree the colour just doesnt work! bu ill keep experimenting thanks

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni
10 designs submitted - Score now!

so much time spent on such a simple idea. just make the composition flow similar to how wind would. submit.

Sir Paint-a-Lot
tager01 said:

wow, this has come a long way, I really like the last version with the circle. This would be good on a green or blue tee like you posted before, keep up the good work!!!

Actually your right it kinda works, i didnt think it would as it didnt work at all in white on the other coloured tees thanks!

No account?