Close
One second...

Hi neiborhood , I Just opened my Society6 Store this morning , welcome to taka look

Watch this
endoxo

Nope I didn't receiv

endoxo

e any notifications saying anything has been sold yet, but who cares, it's day 1.appreciate the bump:D

opifan64
opifan64 profile pic Alumni

Nice work. I'd charge more or you're not going to make any money. Prints are really the only chance you have for a decent margin. I'd suggest $18 for a mini $24 for small $30 for medium but it's up to you.

endoxo

Thank you opifan64,that's some valuable s

endoxo

Thank you opifan64,that's some valuable suggestions:D I'd listen to you and raise the price soon

By the way I got mail saying my works have been selected by society6 store, although it sounds good, but actually I have no idea what the "store" is, what's the difference between your own store and s6store? Will it really change something?

endoxo

And thank you too goliath72,,you always being so supportive to other people:D

opifan64
opifan64 profile pic Alumni
endoxo said:

Thank you opifan64,that's some valuable suggestions:D I'd listen to you and raise the price soon

By the way I got mail saying my works have been selected by society6 store, although it sounds good, but actually I have no idea what the "store" is, what's the difference between your own store and s6store? Will it really change something?

Basically being selected for the store means your artwork will be searchable on the site. If something isn't selected it will still be available for sale on your page but people will have to actually be on your profile to see the work. If a piece is in the store there's a higher probability of it being seen because society6 will sometimes randomly suggest your work to someone buying or looking at something in the same genre or style. You might have noticed the "you might also like" suggestions when you're looking at a piece of art. If something starts selling it will also move up on the sales pages which, by default, are filtered by popularity. It's a bit of a catch 22 as in order to sell a lot you need visibility.

endoxo

I see, the competetion is fierce, there is still a long way to go in order to make successful sale.

Beside following other people and adding favorites , Is there a easier way to promote works widely on s6?

And Also, will they send you email when someone bought your work?

Thanks opifan....

No account?
Join Us