Close
One second...

Hi, i need help with this WIP, anyone?

*ORIGINALLY

Hi, this is JINX.

How does it feel to you guys? Too dumb?

Watch this
digsy

I like the concept but the cat could need more work. I say "could" as I'm looking at this on my iPhone and it tends to make things really dark but at the moment it's just a black blob in a cat shape. Apologies if that's just me!

ecsu

Okiedokie! <3

ecsu

<3

taz-pie

Hello ecsu! *waves

ecsu

hi taz! (:

Morkki

Hey ecsu! Pay no attention to the loony

(I don't mean taz)

Morkki

The black eyepatch on his black face is odd

ecsu

i won't mind the crazy, how 'bout now?

NDTank

mirror shards

kuro_te
1 design submitted - Score now!

Definitely needs more contrast, but it's looking good.

BlancaJP
1 design submitted - Score now!

:) going also with more contrast and the eye patch. It took me a while to get, the string doesn't look like it's connected to the patch and the red line is trowing me of. I think it's a fun idea and looking pretty good :)

Ferz

awesome...wouldn't want to change anything except more contrast-..to show the grays little more...love it

ecsu

how is it now?

TheInfamousBaka

It's a lot easier to see the eye patch now. :-)

BeanePod

haha, looking better for sure

BeanePod

haha, looking better for sure

TheInfamousBaka

And I just noticed the skull in the cat's eye. That's an really neat detail!

BeanePod
TheInfamousBaka said:

And I just noticed the skull in the cat's eye. That's an really neat detail!

Oh wow....was hard to see that on my screen for some reason...that's awesome!

ecsu

I think the prob is with my monitor. Mostly because it made no huge difference whatsoever to me, but for you guys it made all of it.

macdoodle

This is so cool!

ecsu

this is way far from my actual work or what i want from it. but a i'm trying to make something quirky enough, that i have fun with it and still be threadless material.

help me win. ):

ecsu

ohio

adanawtn

I think that if you made the outline of the cat a little lighter to delineate it from the color of the background/shirt, it would pop more. Also, the red on the eye patch could be done away with. The mirror shards that NOTank suggested would be great around the front paws. I don't really understand why the halo is there, but maybe it's just me. Other than that, I think it's a great concept. Can't wait to see the finished product.

biotwist

looks ready to sub

littlem
adanawtn said:

I think that if you made the outline of the cat a little lighter to delineate it from the color of the background/shirt, it would pop more. Also, the red on the eye patch could be done away with. The mirror shards that NOTank suggested would be great around the front paws. I don't really understand why the halo is there, but maybe it's just me. Other than that, I think it's a great concept. Can't wait to see the finished product.

yeah, can you make some highlights aroung the hind leg area? you know what i mean? i dunno, i feel like it would pop more even without making the rest of the highlights brighter

No account?