Close
One second...

Biscuit Sex. Sub or changes? UPDATE 5/27 Score it!

UPDATE4:

Biscuit Sex is officially up for scoring! :) Thanks for everyone's help! http://thrdl.es/~/2bMr

UPDATE3:

OK! It's been submitted. Added eyelashes to the female and removed the darkness from her face. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

UPDATE2:

Biscuits are now on their sides! With all new pat of butter! Also...decided to change the text to the more biscuit sex appropriate "I want to butter you". Feels dirtier...more awkward. Anyway... Lemme know what you think! Much appreciated everyone! :)

UPDATE1:

Ok. New paint job per your suggestions! Also...I added a shot with the different shirt colors I liked for it. The bottom row is a bit of a text change based on a couple other suggestions I received. They wanted a cheesy biscuit pick up line. That's what I came up with. Thanks for your input!

ORIGINAL:

Thanks for looking!
-craig

Watch this
laurxy

what?

Mantichore
soloyo said:
laurxy said:

what?

Morkki

I'm out of words

taz-pie

are those dry turds?

Morkki

Turds or thick burger patties, possibly rocks. Maybe even potatos. Biscuit is certainly not the first thing that comes to mind. The biggest question still is: "Why?"

kuro_te
1 design submitted - Score now!

Well, I think your design certainly elicited the right reaction, judging from everyone's responses.

Morkki

I can imagine how wearing that would lead to awkward situations, yes. Especially for girls who would be wearing those biscuits right over their boobs.

k-mano

If it is me, I change the conversation of the male side.

”Am I cool?”

And I will let him be dressed up.

CraigMichaelScottArt

lol. so. submit?

I wanted to do a design that not only was an awkward situation but also made the viewer actually feel a bit awkward.

taz-pie

no, dude. it is terrible.

Morkki

Eh, I dunno. Go ahead and sub. But if you want them to look like biscuits they should be more yellowish and the shadow should not be black but rather something closer to the shirt color.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

^

CraigMichaelScottArt

lol taz...i appreciate your honesty. XD

morkki, should i achieve that with a halftone to work for multiple shirt colors or just stick to a single color shirt?

FoodStampDavis

I kind a like it. The main problem is they don't read as biscuits. Without your thread title, I'd have been hard pressed to come up with that.

Britt H.

They look like baked potatoes, but whether a biscuit or baked potato he's clearly not getting any sex.

Morkki
CraigMichaelScottArt said:

lol taz...i appreciate your honesty. XD

morkki, should i achieve that with a halftone to work for multiple shirt colors or just stick to a single color shirt?

It's best to pick an ink color that is a slightly darker hue of the shirt color. A halftoned black shadow doesn't look too good on anything else than a grey shirt. Don't worry about trying to pick a color that would work on any shirt color, Threadless art department can pick a suitable ink color there to match the shirt, what ever color it may be.

Rachel Ray Gun

I think it might read better if they stood like biscuits usually do, which is flat on the surface and not tipped on their sides. Maybe a pat of butter on one might help too.

kuro_te

Looks much improved. The suggestion to put the biscuits on their side is a sound one. If you're going to put a pat of butter on one, maybe you can change the text to, "Do you want to pat?" or "Are you into heavy patting?" Something along those lines.

Morkki

The colors are much better. It's still weird but if weird is what you're going for, more power to you!

kuro_te

"Do you like it in the butter?" Might be too vulgar as a caption, but the word play is more fitting.

Wolfgang8885

Dude biscuit: "I want to slather this butter all over you"

Chick: "Eww, no"

Wolfgang8885

Oh and maybe put eyelashes on the girl?

taz-pie

Ok so they no longer look like turds, haha! Biscuits are cookies. Those are scones. (Weird Muricans.)

I see that you just flipped the image. Would the darker texture on the girl not be on the right, since that is the direction the shadow is falling? Just something that bothers me, but I am not sure if it is even worth fixing.

taz-pie

Also, what is that font called? Me likey.

evyc

Much better! But the biscuits look hard to me. Like they were burnt and if I ate one it would break my teeth.

evyc

But it's cute and I totally get they are buscuits

Wolfgang8885

Now I want biscuits and butter..

CraigMichaelScottArt

Hmm I could prolly do eyelashes. And I'll give the girl a bit of a lighter paint job in the facial region. ;)

Taz, Lol!! We have scones, too! But they're different. They're dry and not always very flavorful. Biscuits are fluffy and delicious!! So...what would you call what we consider a scone? Lol. Oh and the font is called Sausage Biscuit. XD seemed appropriate in every aspect.

Evyc, I know one of the biscuits at least is hard! If ya know what I mean.. nudge nudge

Wolfgang8885, Get some!!!

CraigMichaelScottArt

OH...and I was gonna put "I want to butter your biscuit" but then I remembered...she is a biscuit. So "you" seemed to just fit the bill. ;) that's why I stuck with that there.

littlem

as little as the design makes sense already, why not just have the dude biscuit saying: let's make like biscuits and get the flock outa here.

littlem

"i knead you"

"but you don't bring me flour anymore"

littlem

i'm sorry

JAAE

LOL! XD

BeanePod
littlem said:

"i knead you"

"but you don't bring me flour anymore"

Best thing I've seen all day.