FEARLESS ! Critique my design please !

HEY GUYS ! What do you think about this design? Would be printed in either black on white tee or silver/metallic on black tee. tell me all your thoughts, don't hold back haha thanks for the constructive criticism !

Watch this
Ayman_G

I see what you're saying.. Touche' . You are too helpful ! Thank You. Ill try to change it up to make it less clip arty. and see what I come up with.

Christina.A.art

I would say that ur first option white tiger on black t-shirt would be sweet if you were to make that the normal t-shirt then @ night have crazy colors glow in the dark t-shirt design. If you go that route or just add more color I think you have a good chance! Cheers! :)

webbblink

Why don't you try drawing it insted of making it a clip art? I think that would make it more unique!!

Ayman_G
webbblink said:

Why don't you try drawing it insted of making it a clip art? I think that would make it more unique!!

I actually sketched it out first. drew it. then transferred it to photoshop, its not clip art. thats just how it turned out.

Ayman_G

i have this weird abstract kind of drawing that i did while i was doodling around at like 6 in the morning while i was hanging with friends. i was super tired, so i just let my pencil do whatever it wanted. this is what happened. lol does anyone think this could maybe turn into something or should i not even bother?

No account?
Join Us