Close
One second...

Check out these Regular Show Designs… or You’re Fired!

Watch this
Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

Aw that sucks. My company like instantly hired me back after two weeks when they realized I did everything.

ablancheteau

The second one is awesome!!! great designs :D

Wolfgang8885

Im so jealous, I got one in and was trying to get another and the design is pretty much complete but im 30 min late lol...

P0ckets
P0ckets profile pic Alumni

Middle one is great - but they're all strong, nice work. BeanePod, I'm in the club with you! Hope you find something new soon.

Haragos

That's a shame you didn't get another one in. Yeah, I saw the deadline on friday and was no oh haven't even started. I'd really like one (or multiple) to get picked up and sold by them. That be so cool.

Haragos

Now scoring bump!

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni

Great job on the concepts. I had to dig around a little to find these before you put up the links.

Haragos

Thanks! Ooooooh was on the front page all day but fell off! Such is the life!

Haragos

New day bump. Looks like my designs took a scoring drop. The shame I feel! I'd appreciate more scores though.

Haragos

Scoring on done and I think all three did very well! Thanks for your support and hopefully Threadless and Cartoon Network enjoys them too and maybe something will happen. It be a honor to get at least one of them printed. Love that show so much!

No account?
Join Us