Close
One second...

Another stolen design, ..this time from a Threadless Alumni!

This



is basically this



And when someone pointed it out, she claims to be the same artist, ..her name is Claudia Chong, ..which is the absolutely not spelled Robert Farkas ..also, wrong gender and nationality...


Also, Robert, why not just submit it under your regular Threadless name?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
hershel

multiple personalities?

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Boo

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

But she graduated from the University! Not just any university, THE UNIVERSITY! Also she made watercolors in Illustrator which sounds magical

hershel

It is getting too sophisticated for me now.

nyenyerejunior

"Justcreative on April 15, 2013 at 11:46:32 You know what, i'm the same illustrator"

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I'm every illustrator too

taz-pie

I'M EEEEVERY WOMAN

astro_naut
astro_naut profile pic Alumni

Jipii! It's always a good feeling when somebody try to steel your work:) Nice job anyway!:P

Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I wonder where their other subs came from... anyone see anything familiar?

ir0ck0

Nigga stole my deezign

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

And this

Is this

moosabman
moosabman profile pic Alumni

What if astro_naut actually stole this design...in the past...and now...he came....BACK TO THE FUTURE.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

You know what, since you caught me, I'm the same artist. Really, I am!

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Hello I am same designer. I graduated from all the Universities and worked at BLEEP BLOOP. Copying and pasting are my passions since larva.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I've seen that stolen designs are better scored than mine own XD for next time, I was thinking to steal

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

Yes, I copied this art from the original designer, but I illustrated with saturared colors and deleting the borders.

lmfao!!

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

But... her colors are less saturated than the original...

Whatever! * flips table *

taz-pie

love this. it is like 2013's "hanging tree" but with less stuck_with_pins

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

She succeeded in making a crappier version of the original, good for her.

Farnell
Farnell profile pic Alumni

this blatant copying is hilarious

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
7 designs submitted - Score now!

Hey Ladies, This is JeffreyG.....what was that? You want a pony?

[+duracell-]

Wait, that's it. Gill is Farkas. Farkas is Gill! Gill is a man! Oh my God!

  • burns clothes *
  • takes shower *
Dan Yingling

LAME. Thanks for the heads up guys!

taz-pie

awww the fun is gone :(

5eth
5eth profile pic Alumni
ir0ck0 said:

Nigga stole my deezign

fake randy is the best

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Oh well that's that. What's next?

Off topic: That guy who was offering $20 for a logo apparently deleted his thread. I was looking for it and wondering if it was all just a dream!

Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

beautiful dream

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!
jeffreyg said:

Yes, I copied this art from the original designer, but I illustrated with saturared colors and deleting the borders.

lmfao!!

fcking genius

hobigambar

Zero creativity.

daciandaytripper

and now she changed her name and age..from claudia chang to katy

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

genius of crime! :)

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Wow crazy

mechanicalrobotpower
mechanicalrobotpower profile pic Alumni
Morkki said:

Oh well that's that. What's next?

Off topic: That guy who was offering $20 for a logo apparently deleted his thread. I was looking for it and wondering if it was all just a dream!

It was removed promptly, ..I was hoping others would join me and submit logos, ..I had already made two more before I realised the thread was missing.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
mechanicalrobotpower said:
Morkki said:

Oh well that's that. What's next?

Off topic: That guy who was offering $20 for a logo apparently deleted his thread. I was looking for it and wondering if it was all just a dream!

It was removed promptly, ..I was hoping others would join me and submit logos, ..I had already made two more before I realised the thread was missing.

Your shitting logo almost made me shit my pants; the situation and the logo were that funny. It was Threadblog gold. Anyone can see the logo in my recent comments if they feel so inclined.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

I'm sad I missed the $20 logo thread. :-(

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
7 designs submitted - Score now!
Musarter said:
mechanicalrobotpower said:
Morkki said:

Oh well that's that. What's next?

Off topic: That guy who was offering $20 for a logo apparently deleted his thread. I was looking for it and wondering if it was all just a dream!

It was removed promptly, ..I was hoping others would join me and submit logos, ..I had already made two more before I realised the thread was missing.

Your shitting logo almost made me shit my pants; the situation and the logo were that funny. It was Threadblog gold. Anyone can see the logo in my recent comments if they feel so inclined.

LOL, that's f'n awesome!

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

I'm a little late to the party, is this the same 'artist' that worked on the Iron man challenge?

mechanicalrobotpower
mechanicalrobotpower profile pic Alumni

No, I dont think she did any Iron man subs.

Anyway, it doesn't even matter, ...she's just handed her account over to someone named 'katy' changed her photo and deleted her 'about me' ..so we won't be seeing anything suspicious from that account ever again.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff
Musarter said:

I don't mean to stir the pot, but what do you all think of this: http://www.threadless.com/TMNT/ihon-2/

This makes no sense without knowing that the slides were reuploaded :P

This is the originally posted piece

and this what was said as the rip:

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni
mechanicalrobotpower said:

No, I dont think she did any Iron man subs.

Anyway, it doesn't even matter, ...she's just handed her account over to someone named 'katy' changed her photo and deleted her 'about me' ..so we won't be seeing anything suspicious from that account ever again.

Thats was suppose to be a joke.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?