Close
One second...

WIP CATdashian sisters , regular sub or a Super cat contest sub???

I couldn't care less about them but they have inspired my latest collab with pijaczaj:

the CATdashian

WHITE SHIRT VERSION

YELOOW SHIRT VERSION

What you think about them? comments about the collab?

Watch this
Abstract Matter

I dig but there could be issues with it being printed with you using their names/likenesses Although on second thought it could be considered enough of a parody to get through

Cool ideas as usual, Soloyo

mip1980
1 design submitted - Score now!

I would just like to say that your idea and collab are great as always.....However i can't even look at the Kardashians without the worry that they may trigger a massive aneurism.

That family, that 'reality' tv show life is the most depressing thing ever to have inflicted our society, the Kardashians are bunch of self absorbed socialite retards who care more about the state of their handbags and high heels than about things that REALLY matter here in the real world!

A slightly over-the-top rant no doubt but already my blood pressure is up!

Great work once again Soloyo....I'm off to go and punch a wall

BlancaJP

I know very little about them, but the little I do know makes me want to vomit.

Every time I here Kardashian I think Cardassian, I take a second and realise oh you mean the ugly ones not the spoon head aliens.

idea / sketch looks good though, I would score it well, it being nicely done, but would not wear it my self.

hobigambar

Cool idea, I love chloe. Are the similarity of names allowed here?

mip1980

^ of course! its a pun :-)

soloyo-collabs

I know what you mean about not liking the Kardashian sisters, I don't see what people like so much about them. I used to date a girl who followed the show constantly, when we broke up that was the one thing I was more happy about it, not having to see the stupid show. hehehehehhe I think those that hate them will appreciate the pun on the illustration and those that love them will appreciate it as well. Thanks for the feedback and comments.

melmike

Now that would be a TV show I could get behind!

soloyo-collabs
melmike said:

Now that would be a TV show I could get behind!

That's a printed tee right?? I think my idea is different, CATS instead of aliens

hershel

I donĀ“t really have an opinion on them, because I never watched anything related to them...

I get the pun, though, and I think that this is a solid collab.

nyenyerejunior

the only thing i know, that Kim's boobs is bigger than her head

soloyo-collabs
nyenyerejunior said:

the only thing i know, that Kim's boobs is bigger than her head

You said like it was a bad thing. Also the size of her ass it's equal to the size of her head plus the side of her boobs, multiply by infinity

gebe

Sorry dude, I don't know who they are! I never watch TV, I would preserve my brain in good conditions, I'm sure you will understand ;)

gebe

The idea is ok! The problem stands in the subject! This is no longer pop culture, but only a symptom of a degenerative disease that is killing intelligences. Not so funny to me :)

soloyo-collabs
gebe said:

The idea is ok! The problem stands in the subject! This is no longer pop culture, but only a symptom of a degenerative disease that is killing intelligences. Not so funny to me :)

Hahahaha I feel you, sme thing with the jersey show and many other reality shows, that's why I make fun of them. Thanks God there are still a few good shows on T.V.

soloyo-collabs

Thanks for your comments guys!

goliath72

Great idea agree with everyone

soloyo-collabs
goliath72 said:

Great idea agree with everyone

Thanks, I guess

soloyo-collabs

the CATdashian

WHITE SHIRT VERSION .

YELOOW SHIRT VERSION .