Close
One second...

Curse of the Crystalline Soul done voting… : °

And it's 3.05 final, quite more than expected from a meh start.

Woohoo… page 24 of average scores, I'll be happy if this one gets a 2.3… :P

It's up! Thx for the title help all of ya, it's better than the sub now…& thx for your support!
VOTE HERE

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni

Shit happens, dunno, maybe to gloomy spooky not too happy funny… Thx a lot for the support anyways dude!

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

2.72! My last one was back on page 9 and still managed over a 3, so being buried isn't as bad as it seems to be. :-) I really love this one and think it looks super amazeballs on the shirt.

v_calahan

Thx. I'm curious to see what being in the twenty something pages gives ya. And wokay 2.72, you're in for a free shirt that will likely not print!

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Got my vote hug.....need moar vote hugs :(

2.89 is my guess....though should be much much higher.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:

Got my vote hug.....need moar vote hugs :(

2.89 is my guess....though should be much much higher.

Give you my support buddy! @V I'm going to win easilly :) page 24 for me LOLOLOLOL

v_calahan

Thx Perry! @Gebe It's not fair, I need more down-scoring asap! Or I'll have to send another "shirt that will likely not print" to you too! :D

v_calahan

Jeez! 1.84 is definitely sweet, but I'll sue you for time travel copy! (though you got me wondering how the idea formed in my mind since I scored yours in the days)

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Haha, I confess! I'm the time bandit.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Wish I could give more voted buddy this is awesome needs the support

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

Mine ends with a not so bad 2.89

v_calahan

Aww… sucks. I loose with a 3.05, quite surprised, was expecting less, this would mean front page runners have scores over 5? :P I'm confident (and I hope) you'll soon get a print with all your great work, my magic powers tell me so (that's when they work…) cheers pal!

nikoby
nikoby profile pic Alumni

Nice score

v_calahan

Thx Nikoby. I'll keep working till I'm good and grow a white beard!

nikoby
nikoby profile pic Alumni

Here here! I'll join you

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

nice score, not bad at all. I would have expected maybe a little more for it. It's a very well made cool design. So where were the hordes of cool people giving this 5. I think designs on the pages 1-24 have very close scores. (like 5 pages full of 3,20-3,19-3,18.....) I think there also might be some with the same score but different amounts of 5 given, so they would all be in front.

v_calahan

Thx Bianca, i'm ok with it. It's a vicious thing getting used to good scores! Plus skulls is a wobbly thing to sub, some like some don't. :) @Nikoby, that will be fun!

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

Not bad, not bad at all! :-D

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Great score would definitely wear this

v_calahan

Thx Tiffany, Daniel! Yeah Bianca, the more beards the merrier!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us