Close
One second...

Curse of the Crystalline Soul done voting… : °

And it's 3.05 final, quite more than expected from a meh start.

Woohoo… page 24 of average scores, I'll be happy if this one gets a 2.3… :P

It's up! Thx for the title help all of ya, it's better than the sub now…& thx for your support!
VOTE HERE

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
v.calahan

Shit happens, dunno, maybe to gloomy spooky not too happy funny… Thx a lot for the support anyways dude!

TheInfamousBaka

2.72! My last one was back on page 9 and still managed over a 3, so being buried isn't as bad as it seems to be. :-) I really love this one and think it looks super amazeballs on the shirt.

v.calahan

Thx. I'm curious to see what being in the twenty something pages gives ya. And wokay 2.72, you're in for a free shirt that will likely not print!

BeanePod

Got my vote hug.....need moar vote hugs :(

2.89 is my guess....though should be much much higher.

gebe
1 design submitted - Score now!
BeanePod said:

Got my vote hug.....need moar vote hugs :(

2.89 is my guess....though should be much much higher.

Give you my support buddy! @V I'm going to win easilly :) page 24 for me LOLOLOLOL

v.calahan

Thx Perry! @Gebe It's not fair, I need more down-scoring asap! Or I'll have to send another "shirt that will likely not print" to you too! :D

v.calahan

Jeez! 1.84 is definitely sweet, but I'll sue you for time travel copy! (though you got me wondering how the idea formed in my mind since I scored yours in the days)

Morkki

Haha, I confess! I'm the time bandit.

goliath72

Wish I could give more voted buddy this is awesome needs the support

gebe

Mine ends with a not so bad 2.89

v.calahan

Aww… sucks. I loose with a 3.05, quite surprised, was expecting less, this would mean front page runners have scores over 5? :P I'm confident (and I hope) you'll soon get a print with all your great work, my magic powers tell me so (that's when they work…) cheers pal!

v.calahan

Thx Nikoby. I'll keep working till I'm good and grow a white beard!

nikoby

Here here! I'll join you

BlancaJP

nice score, not bad at all. I would have expected maybe a little more for it. It's a very well made cool design. So where were the hordes of cool people giving this 5. I think designs on the pages 1-24 have very close scores. (like 5 pages full of 3,20-3,19-3,18.....) I think there also might be some with the same score but different amounts of 5 given, so they would all be in front.

v.calahan

Thx Bianca, i'm ok with it. It's a vicious thing getting used to good scores! Plus skulls is a wobbly thing to sub, some like some don't. :) @Nikoby, that will be fun!

goliath72

Great score would definitely wear this

v.calahan

Thx Tiffany, Daniel! Yeah Bianca, the more beards the merrier!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?