Close
One second...

Curse of the Crystalline Soul done voting… : °

And it's 3.05 final, quite more than expected from a meh start.

Woohoo… page 24 of average scores, I'll be happy if this one gets a 2.3… :P

It's up! Thx for the title help all of ya, it's better than the sub now…& thx for your support!
VOTE HERE

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
nyenyerejunior

amazing. this is not for the title

v.calahan

ahaha…thx!

Wolfgang8885

Hmm...use that creativity that you used to create this and come up with something. Lol I'm feeling Death Stone or something with death? lol Good luck!

v.calahan

Wokay, Shooting a few in… Evil Within Trapped Sweet Plague Doom Stone Cursed Stone ???

BlancaJP
1 design submitted - Score now!

soul crusher, death gem, trapped soul, soul trap, plague gem, death herald

v.calahan

Thx Bianca! I really like "Soul Crusher", twisted take on the illo but sounds great,and Gem titles, I'd like to avoid putting Death in the title though, that's my sweet side, Gem Of Doom?

soloyo-collabs

The Rippling effect of dark Magic in the Soul Dark search for inmortality Ripping the soul apart

v.calahan

That's another novel by you Nestor! :D

soloyo-collabs

hehehehe those were supppossed to be 3 different titles not one long one.

v.calahan

Ah then it's "The Rippling effect of dark Magic in the Soul" "Dark search for inmortality (actually "INmortality sounds fun in itself eh?)" "ripping the soul apart"… I definitely think I'll use "Soul" in it, maybe "Soul Trap" could be catchy!?

VVVarun

How about "Forbidden power of the dammed" or "Call of the Souls"
Wait! I got it- "Crown Jewel of my wedding ring"

v.calahan

mmm… I'm lost again, my girl and I aren't married, won't do! ;P Doom Box, Evil Shrine, Doom Shrine, Shrine of the Dead, WTF there's a bad thingy in there, Do Not Open!

gebe

amazing design dude, wow! And I suggest something with the word "cage", don't know why but i like that word, it always reminds me of breaking free from something

v.calahan

Thx guys. Yeah, I think a good title should be a combination of just two words, one depicting the container like Cage (thx Gebe) Shrine, Box, Plague, Trap, Crusher, Gem…the other the content, Spirit, Soul, Evil, Doom, Plague and other sweet happy things… I guess I'll put them all in a top hat, mix'em and see if any good comes out? :D

Theo86

"This looks amazing and will $5 it when it goes up"... You should use that as the title. :-)

BlancaJP

what ever the name it's an awesome design, can't wait to vote 5 on this one.

ChrisDB

Looks great! How bout 'Escape the Crystal Skull'

littlem

demon in the rough

v.calahan

@Theo ehehe :D @Baka, that has some music to it that appeals to me, Crystalline has a positive feel that balances "epidemic" nicely. In my favs. :) Thx again Blanca, & Chris.

Mantichore

Great design! my suggestions:

• Bound Spirit
  • Lapis Philosophorum
  • Pandora's Stone
littlem

the dark crystal lol

goliath72

Curse from within

Death among diamonds

v.calahan

Thx Mantichore, things are building up! Bound Spirit my fav of the list! Pandora I thought of but put it aside since there should a thousand things coming out and I'm too lazy to draw those and I hope the true Lapis Philosophorum is sweeter than wat I drew! :P Littlem : got me diving back into time, loved it! mmm… Goliath bringing some more confusion with sweet "Curse" So I'll go for the "Crystalline Curse of the Bound Soul"?

littlem

malominous mausoleum

goliath72

Love the mashing of title ideas very nice buddy

littlem

eternal crystalline encasement

littlem

okok i'll stop now. hahaa

v.calahan

Jack in the hell box

v.calahan

"Jewel of the Rising Dead that has a Thingy Inside that could Spoil your Party"

TheInfamousBaka

How about the "The Curse Of The Crystalline Soul". The Bound in there makes it less rolly off the tongue-y.

v.calahan

Yep I think this is that! Winner! I'll just drop the "The" and go for it, thx Baka and all of you, I'll go ahead and post it. :D

v.calahan

Yeah, you badass gurl nailed it! Don't eat that sand btw.

littlem

great title for a great design! good luck!

v.calahan

Thx Littlem, que sera sera! :)

Abstract Matter

Emnity of the Dark One

Just realised you chose one already but meh, throwing it out there anyway ^_^

v.calahan

Haha thx dude!

goliath72

Looks great headedn8ver to vote

v.calahan

thx bro!

v.calahan

BeBumpalula!

gebe

Already supported ;)

gebe

And I'll be happy if my last one gets a 1.50 hahahaha

v.calahan

Saw that Gebe, thx! Well let's drink to shitty scores! I'm betting a 2.38 score for mine and 2.47 for yours! :)

gebe

hahaha bets are open? Well so...

Yours: 2.51

Mine: 2.43

v.calahan

At least we almost agree on yours! Worst score wins!

gebe

LOL it seems like a threadduel! Looking forward for results!

blackhand_

It's a strong design and illustration. Can't understand the scoring hate. You've got my vote.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?