Close
One second...

Ladybuggies NOW UP FOR SCORING!

Watch this
Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

I really like this idea, I have not seen it around myself.

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Super cute, haven't seen it myself

Jordan_Bender
Jordan_Bender profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

hooray

Abstract Matter

Too cute :)

Haven't seen it either!

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Awesome love thismnever seen his done

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

perfect for summer

StevenLefcourt

Never seen it. But don't ever let whats been done worry you. There might be a vocal minority that cry foul when coincidences do happen, but art is all about interpretation. You do your thing, and if someone else already did something similar, it doesn't matter. Maybe you'll bring something unique and special to it that they didn't. Maybe you won't, but you'll learn from it. I used to google image search ideas I had. I don't anymore. historically, people around the world have invented the same things around the same time, but they didnt have google back then to check, and sometimes, the guy that came up with the invention second, was more successful and potentially changed the future, so it's a good thing he/she didn't.

Robo Rat
Robo Rat profile pic Alumni

Simple yet very clever.

StevenLefcourt

I will say the smile doesnt look as refined as everything else in the design...it doesn't fit the style as much

Jordan_Bender
1 design submitted -
StevenLefcourt said:

I will say the smile doesnt look as refined as everything else in the design...it doesn't fit the style as much

Thanks and yeah, I agree. I'll keep this thread going and update it with changes and eventually it will be up for scoring.

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
StevenLefcourt said:

Never seen it. But don't ever let whats been done worry you. There might be a vocal minority that cry foul when coincidences do happen, but art is all about interpretation. You do your thing, and if someone else already did something similar, it doesn't matter. Maybe you'll bring something unique and special to it that they didn't. Maybe you won't, but you'll learn from it. I used to google image search ideas I had. I don't anymore. historically, people around the world have invented the same things around the same time, but they didnt have google back then to check, and sometimes, the guy that came up with the invention second, was more successful and potentially changed the future, so it's a good thing he/she didn't.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I think it's really adorable! Looking forward to seeing the finished version. :-) And I hope you really like it! Wittlebee submissions sitting around for what feels like forever is driving me crazy.

Jordan_Bender
1 design submitted -

bump.

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Nice! I'd put that onesie on my 1 year old right now :)

Jordan_Bender
1 design submitted -

bump.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Yay its up

No account?
Join Us