Close
One second...

I NEED HELP!! critique this design please!! alice in wonderland inspired

so i have this alice in wonderland inspired design. please give me some opinions, comments, critique this please!
thank you very much

Watch this
Wolfgang8885

The colors on the cat look really vibrant and cool. The look he gives is also creepy in a good way. The 9 is kind of out of place in terms of color. Im sure it makes sense in the movie but I dont get it lol. Maybe add some texture to the banner? Other than that, good job so far.

rebel tortoise
Wolfgang8885 said:

The colors on the cat look really vibrant and cool. The look he gives is also creepy in a good way. The 9 is kind of out of place in terms of color. Im sure it makes sense in the movie but I dont get it lol. Maybe add some texture to the banner? Other than that, good job so far.

thank you for your input! :D the nine does not have a significance(not that i remember lol). just thought it would go with the whole cat, nine lives thing i didnt want the whole image to be monotone, by using nothing but cool colors, i wanted something to warm it up a bit. i will definitely add texture to the banner! also, do you think i should replace that 9 with a mushroom? they're all over the place in the movies; both animated and live action. thank you very much for your kind words!!

rebel tortoise
Wolfgang8885 said:

thank you for your input! :D the nine does not have a significance(not that i remember lol). just thought it would go with the whole cat, nine lives thing i didnt want the whole image to be monotone, by using nothing but cool colors, i wanted something to warm it up a bit. i will definitely add texture to the banner! also, do you think i should replace that 9 with a mushroom? they're all over the place in the movies; both animated and live action. thank you very much for your kind words!!

Wolfgang8885

I wouldn't put a mushroom as it would look like he is about to pounce on it, and there's no need to surprise a mushroom. I would say, either put something he wants to attack or eat, or maybe you can just make the background black and put his tail coming out from the darkness and hanging there or curled up? I do remember the cat hiding in the darkness a lot in the movie lol and certain parts of his body appearing while others stayed hidden..u know

Sam.mk1

nice design :) !.. that 9 does look out of place :) hmm for me its as if that cat is sneaking up from behind something, just about ready to pounce :).. maybe put a rock there, or something similar to portray that? Could you help e out please ? :) I Love U !! Thx :)

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

the colors of the cat are really good! I suggest to change the background color, try with a ocean blue or light blue

ChrisDB

The cat has that great tatoo colours appearance, so how bout making it a tattoo? Like you can have it on the Queen's shoulder or something

lamelikemike

the perfect symetry is kinda throwing me off. It might be just a preference tihng but with the organic linework and given subject matter, I'd like to see a little less order and a little more chaos.

rebel tortoise
Sam.mk1 said:

nice design :) !.. that 9 does look out of place :) hmm for me its as if that cat is sneaking up from behind something, just about ready to pounce :).. maybe put a rock there, or something similar to portray that? Could you help e out please ? :) I Love U !! Thx :)

5$$!! i voted for ya!! thank you!

No account?