Close
One second...

Personal project - Poster Series

Hi you guys and gals!

So I did this series of posters and I wanted to show you!

I had fun doing them so I'm sure I'll do some more. If you have any city suggestions and creatures, you're more than welcomed to share.

For a better view, you can check them on Society 6

Thank you!

Watch this
Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

The posters look awesome. Good to see you here.

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

saw this on fb, like it very much!!!

ArTrOcItY
ArTrOcItY profile pic Alumni

Thank you Josh! Fala Branko!:)

Although I'm less active in blogs, be sure, I'm always here, threadless tab is always open and I'm lurking!;)

evyc

ohhhh I like them :)

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

posters are so awesome wow!!

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff

love 'em! i want you to do chicago or philly but i am having trouble thinking of an appropriate creature.

ArTrOcItY

Thank you guys!! Jess I'll definitely have to do Chicago! Let's see, every city has a creature, maybe Chicago has a Threadless creature, hmmmm....;)

KyleGeib
KyleGeib profile pic Staff

Oooooooh, I love cryptozoology! Here are some of my suggestions (in no particular order):

Jersey Devil - The Pine Barrens of Southern New Jersey Ogogpogo - Lake Monster of Okanagan Lake in British Columbia, Canada Orange Eyes AKA Dover Demon - Dover, Massachusetts Hopkinsville Goblins - Hopkinsville, Kentucky Squonk - Hemlock Forest of Pennsylvania UFOs and aliens - Anywhere in New Mexico Mothman - Point Pleasant, West Virginia

I know some of those cities are not well known, but still!

ArTrOcItY

Those are some great suggestions, thank you Kyle! And it doesn't matter if they are not well known, the more the merrier!:)

KyleGeib

It might be funny/interesting to make city posters for some of these cities that have probably never had any sort of artwork done about their city (aside from eye witness sketches of the monsters, haha).

KyleGeib

And you're welcome, this is an awesome idea!

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Love these :)

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni

Chicago has the cow that burned the city down, right?

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni

London has Gorgo or Triffieds and Copenhagen has Reptilicus. If you want to get even more obscure, Seoul has Yonggary or even the monster from "The Host." Great work on the posters.

KyleGeib
kuro_te said:

Chicago has the cow that burned the city down, right?

Chicago also has had reports of ghost kangaroos in the past. Maybe it was the ghost kangaroo that knocked over Ms. O'Leary's lantern? The cow is innocent!

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni

Awesome designs! I especially like the mixture of photos with the characters and the color schemes.

ArTrOcItY

You guys are great, thank you so much, I'll definitely have to do the 2nd series!

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

all fantastic! Love the style!

No account?
Join Us