Close
One second...

Collab a month club

I've been on threadless 4 years, and the thing I'm seriously lacking is COLLABING. So I hope to do at least ONE collab a month (to infinity).


My only caveat is that I only want to work with other artists. I don't have any interest in illustrating someone else's idea. I'm a jerk, whatevs.


I can offer an idea, or put the finishing touches on someone else's idea that has been sketched out, etc, etc.


Collab wish list:
-mechanicalrobotpower (agreed, we'll get working soon)
-randyotter3K (was fun collabing with him)
-QBF
-xiv (agreed, will send sketches)
-jeffreyg
-theinfamousBAKA (agreed, we're working on ideas)
-wharton
-ricomambo
-badbasilisk
-isaboa
-beanepod (agreed in olde english, will work with you soon)
-jstumpenhorst
-morkki
-alexmdc (because why not)
-campkatie


Want to collab:
-Theo86


If I didn't list you, don't be offended. Just listed a few off the top of my head.


If you want to collab don't be shy, drop me a line.


Also if you start an artist vs artist collab, feel free to spam here.


email me at nick(at)nickvolkert.com to get going.


Official logo coming soon, possibly.

Watch this
PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

I'd like to think that baka is all caps because it's an acronym for BAD ASS KILLER ARTIST.

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

the best gif in the world is back!!

and yeah, we should totally make somethin' at some point. thanks for the shout!

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
nickv47 said:

My only caveat is that I only want to work with other artists. I don't have any interest in illustrating someone else's idea.

LOL! I'm with you :) I think that brain is more important than hand! And I always procrastinate the collabs which people wants to do with me XD

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
gebe said:
nickv47 said:

My only caveat is that I only want to work with other artists. I don't have any interest in illustrating someone else's idea.

LOL! I'm with you :) I think that brain is more important than hand! And I always procrastinate the collabs which people wants to do with me XD

solidarity.

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
alexmdc said:

so you dont wanna work with soloyo is what you're saying?

i'm not saying that. frickenawesome prob should not apply either though. tee hee.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
alexmdc said:

so you dont wanna work with soloyo is what you're saying?

just a matter of priority :) I personally would work with my own idea at first, and after that I could collaborate with someone else! Maybe even Nick feels this way

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
alexmdc said:

haha I was kidding!

you know, that I know, that you know, that we know, what we now know, now.

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
alexmdc said:

haha I was kidding!

you know, that I know, that you know, that we know, what we now know, now.

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
gebe said:
alexmdc said:

so you dont wanna work with soloyo is what you're saying?

just a matter of priority :) I personally would work with my own idea at first, and after that I could collaborate with someone else! Maybe even Nick feels this way

yep.

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:
palitosci said:

It just needs a pair of Smart Shoes.

they make smart shoes now? (car door slams, tires screech)

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
nickv47 said:
mechanicalrobotpower said:

Count me in!

metal. METAL.

mechanicalrobotpower said:

Count me in!

metal METAL metal METAL DOUBLE HEAD BOB POST!!!!

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

Send me an email if you have something in mind that fits my style and/or capabilities. No, I will not illustrate bad puns, a cute little animal, an inanimate object with a face and limbs or a time traveling phone booth. I'm a jerk, whatevs.

ericzelinski at g mail

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
xiv said:

Send me an email if you have something in mind that fits my style and/or capabilities. No, I will not illustrate bad puns, a cute little animal, an inanimate object with a face and limbs or a time traveling phone booth. I'm a jerk, whatevs.

ericzelinski at g mail

I feel like you know i'd never bother you with such nonsense.

cool man, I have some idears. let me work some stuff out over the weekend.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni
nickv47 said:
gebe said:
alexmdc said:

so you dont wanna work with soloyo is what you're saying?

just a matter of priority :) I personally would work with my own idea at first, and after that I could collaborate with someone else! Maybe even Nick feels this way

yep.

So much love in this blog. . . You will get your prints soon enough, your work is Awesome. I honestly think you are one of those designers that should get more prints, Gebe too. Threadless, Stop Printing Alex and give others a chance LOL ( Alex, stop submitting Kick ass stuff)

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

Dearest Nicholas,

Thine ideas shall be proposed to me on the eve of a fortnight. Upon approval by the ministry I shall decide if thine idea warrants my offer and will offer a decree upon said proposal.

A good day to you Sir. From this day forward send all inquiries to my scribe.

Jeez, can't wait til I get my first print.

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:

Dearest Nicholas,

Thine ideas shall be proposed to me on the eve of a fortnight. Upon approval by the ministry I shall decide if thine idea warrants my offer and will offer a decree upon said proposal.

A good day to you Sir. From this day forward send all inquiries to my scribe.

Jeez, can't wait til I get my first print.

I shall try my best to help with this cause, thine sir.

No account?
Join Us