Close
One second...

What is your most shamefull Threadless submussion? Feel the joy of self-shaming!

In retrospective, some submitted designs can become shamefull very fast.
What's your submitted design you are the most ashamed of?
Why?
Since when are you ashamed of it?

Topic starter begins:

It's blobby. Bad line-work, bad shading. It's composition is terrible. et cetra. It looks like dinosaur-winegum-puke. It makes me puke. I shouldn't be alive.
The shame started Immediately after submitting. Should have used the critique section.

Watch this
lifeform987
lifeform987 profile pic Alumni

Cool drawing though!

Here's mine! Unicorn's Butt, where rainbows formed.

lifeform987
lifeform987 profile pic Alumni

^ reminds me of Rumpelstiltskin.

Poeha
Poeha profile pic Alumni

hahaha that Arnold says it all

DRO72
DRO72 profile pic Alumni

what? i really like that dino shirt!

Poeha
Poeha profile pic Alumni

but... it's so ugly :(

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni

I would buy an A2 poster of that WWF Hulk Hogan Panda, Frame it, and hang it above my bathtub, ..seriously.

fightstacy

I'm not particularly shameful of any one in particular, ..I do recognise my first few as terrible, ..This one here does make me cringe a bunch when I see or think about it though.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

endoxo

ahahahaha thanks posters, this thread really brings me a joyful mood

endoxo

My most horrible concept, and it got only 2 feedback from kind heart halfgotten and barmalizer

mismonaut
mismonaut profile pic Alumni

A lot of my designs are pretty ridiculous. But you know what? I stand by them. I would still totally wear this. You're lying if you say you wouldn't. Or maybe you just have worse taste in tees. =p

You just gotta have a sense of humor. Own your art, guys!

mismonaut

Gettin' used to the new post format. Picture?

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Oh god, I thought this was money in the bag at the time. GEEZUZ.

What the literal fuck was I thinking? Instead of a nixon Zombie its more Berlusconi.

fightstacy

If I wore that tucked into my high pants, it would look like i'm about to get a Blow-J from a zombie, ...right on my tiny red boner.

mismonaut

Oh my gosh. Berlusconi is the most quotable dude ever. Check this out.

This design is crying out for a remake, Wharton. DO IT.

endoxo
mismonaut said:

A lot of my designs are pretty ridiculous. But you know what? I stand by them. I would still totally wear this. You're lying if you say you wouldn't. Or maybe you just have worse taste in tees. =p

Right,,,, the point is you still like it .....even you dont know what the hell you were thinking at that time.

Wharton
mechanicalrobotpower said:

If I wore that tucked into my high pants, it would look like i'm about to get a Blow-J from a zombie, ...right on my tiny red boner.

Thats possibly the most interesting first response to a t-shirt I've ever heard. You instantly imagine a Zombie BJ, lightening quick sexual reactions, you must be quite the pest.

mismonaut said:

Oh my gosh. Berlusconi is the most quotable dude ever. Check this out.

This design is crying out for a remake, Wharton. DO IT.

He is a peerless weirdo, check what he wanted to rename his political party for realsies.

fightstacy
Wharton said:

Thats possibly the most interesting first response to a t-shirt I've ever heard. You instantly imagine a Zombie BJ, lightening quick sexual reactions, you must be quite the pest.

You were the guy who drew a boner on a shirt, weirdo.

mismonaut
Wharton said:

What? Oh. Ohhhhhhhh.

I get it now.

Wharton

I think this is one of those inkblot scenarios, where the viewer projects their deepest desires... My god that is a red cock.

ImAGoldenGod

Or one of those scenarios where the artist subconsciously creates something that he, in reality, yearns for...

=)

ImAGoldenGod

PS- I think my first...let's say, 6 subs are pretty shameful. So shameful that I won't even subject anyone to them here. If you actually make the effort to go out of your way and look at them on my profile then I commend you.

isakmalm
Wharton said:

Oh god, I thought this was money in the bag at the time. GEEZUZ.

What the literal fuck was I thinking? Instead of a nixon Zombie its more Berlusconi.

wow, so true that berlusconi reference :D but dont beat yourself up for this design! Id wear it only to smite his messed up self-image.

Joe Conde
Joe Conde profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I would buy an A2 poster of that WWF Hulk Hogan Panda, Frame it, and hang it above my bathtub, ..seriously.

Thanks for the comment. Now I'm thinking I could re-work the design...or not :-)

mismonaut said:

The only one I'd probably wear is the Bugs Bunny made of bugs, it's still horrible though. The rest seemed like a good idea at that time, but those are the reasons why I asked Threadless to create a manage/delete function for the Past Submissions gallery :-D

Btw, I do love xiv's Ron Jeremy statue/bust (is that him?). Just take out the dragon tat and it's PERFECT!

opifan64
opifan64 profile pic Alumni

Ah, what the hell... why not? There's not enough genuine shame in this blog.

Presented for your viewing enjoyment from my first account, now deleted:

endoxo

we can delete design threads by ourself ?

opifan64
opifan64 profile pic Alumni

No, I deleted the entire account haha.

You can contact Threadless and have designs taken down though. I learned that later.

endoxo

hahaha.

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
Wharton said:

This is the best thing ever.

sharino11
mismonaut said:

Gettin' used to the new post format. Picture?

I LOVE this! I would wear this all the time AND spend a full $20 for it. That's sayin' something.

Poeha
Poeha profile pic Alumni

Well, it's not lame. As a collage of pictures on the wall it would make great art. Just not on a shirt I guess.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

hahaha I think this is mine XD

38Sunsets
38Sunsets profile pic Alumni

Poeha, actually I like your dinosaurs. bad lines, bad compo, bad colors and you name it - but in the end it is nice giving something "cool" - just placing on the tee - i would choose different scale and maybe white tee...

hmmm.... I have a feeling like half of mine I would not submit them or certainly redesign them before submitting. I have just started designing tees so no much distance to all that.

Jordan_Bender
Jordan_Bender profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

This. I was randomly drawing this fox for a shirt, and in the middle of the process I completely forgot what I was doing or where I was going with it. I'm terrible at drawing under the influence...SO .... I added a speech bubble and subbed it as a joke.

dnice25
dnice25 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Why!!! tell me why!?! what was I thinking?!!? lol

Normero

I don't even... It's just... So bad.

sun flo wer

This is mine.. when it was still using the older voting system.. :$

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

I have a bunch but this one probably takes the cake (pun intended)

PeculiarTiffany
bortwein said:

What is it?

bortwein
TheInfamousBaka said:
bortwein said:

What is it?

This

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:
bortwein said:

What is it?

It is a shirt to wear when you are partying. When you passout drunk it is an invetation to be pissed on of course.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

This one. Not only is it related to Twilight, but I traced references in a shameful manner and I would like to put it far, far behind me. After this sub I vowed to never do a design in the same way.

PeculiarTiffany

Oh, not surprising that I have no clue what a urinal cake looks like. I think most women would be like wtf is that thing.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

I love all my babies

bortwein
Musarter said:
TheInfamousBaka said:
bortwein said:

What is it?

It is a shirt to wear when you are partying. When you passout drunk it is an invetation to be pissed on of course.

No, I was going for a sort of Fountain by Duchamp kind of design. If that makes sense. Being artsy for the sake of being artsy. I also think they are kind of cool looking if you ignore what they are used for...

evyc

I have a few hahaha

Here I tried to make an interesting fall themed pattern. FAIL!

This was my very first submission. It looks like clip art! Annnnd you can't read the font very well.

No account?
Join Us