Close
One second...

What do you think of these ideas. Good or bad?

Before putting much work into these designs I wanted to see what you guys and girls thought of the ideas. Are they worth continuing with or should bury them in a deep hole and never speak of them again?

Speeding

The original doodle.

The finished design. Final score 3.44!

Forbidden love

A ninja and pirate in love. Just in case you can't make out the detail behind the clouds either side are angry looking ninja and pirates.

Fly you fools

The fellowship walking into an airport.

Are these ideas good enough? I'd love to hear what you think!

Watch this
gebe

Love the Sonic one hahahaha

lifeform987

yes sonic caught speeding is awesome.

Akaka

I like them all

Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!
gebe said:

They are all decent but Sonic is the winner of the bunch,

soloyo-collabs
4 designs submitted - Score now!
Musarter said:
gebe said:

They are all decent but Sonic is the winner of the bunch,

LOVE SONIC

BubbleHezza

Id do all three, Sonic will go down very very well with people. but for me the first design just cracks me up, the way they are skipping off hahaha.

Just do all 3 bro :)

hobigambar

Love the speeding and fly you fools ^ ^

moosabman

I think the forbidden love and the sonic speeding are awesome. Fly you fools is great too, but is more complicated than the others.

olie!

I think these are all great! Both idea and sketch-wise :^) Maybe forbidden love might be more amusing if you just drew a pirate and ninja making out with eachother?

Theo86

the Soinc and Ninja one are my favorite.

johnnysPeter

SONIC!!!!! awesome idea!

Ian-S

Thanks for the feedback!

Queeg500

Sonic! Solid idea, love it!

HopeWish

Sonic one is good. I also like the forbidden love one. Like Romeo and Juliet. Plus I like both pirates and ninjas, so I can relate. I'd think of a better way of portraying it though so it's more eye catching or funny-like they're sharing with eachother the weapons they use or something. That would be funny cause the ninja girl would have allll kinds of weapons. Or whatever, just throwing an idea out there. :)

HopeWish

I say go for all of them!

TheArtistDude

The Sonic one is awesome!

kuro_te

I'm surprised the Sonic idea hasn't been done already. Get on it before someone steals it. All of the sketches look great, though, and show promise.

BeanePod

I think all 3 would probably do fairly well. Specially Sonic.....people love that little guy. :)

Ian-S

Bump.

moosabman

liking the WIP If you are going to do a background, I think a few green hills would not only be fairly simple, but would also nod to sonic games.

Ian-S

Bump

kyotosun

Sonic is really great, Ninja&Pirate...well...don't know about sell that, fly you fools is very nice too, man! I'll focus on 1st & 3rd !!

kyotosun

Sorry, man!! On 2nd & 3rd!!!

BrianPerezer

I think Sonic works great because everyone is familiar with the character and the audience grasps the concept without having to stare or think too long. thumbs up! For the back ground I would like to keep it simple. Maybe dust cloud trail over a ''sonic terrain'' OR it might be funny if it looks like he lost all his ''coins'' from getting caught, not sure if you remember when all of sonic's coins would burst out and bounce/fade away if you were damaged in the games.

BlancaJP

I like the ninja and pirate one, just maybe not the heart, it fits the pic but if I imagine waring it I would shy away from anything with hearts on.

Ian-S

Bump

Queeg500

Looking great with the background! Keeping the characters in full colour & the background in a darker orange would work nicely. Is the perspective of the sign wrong? Should it follow the angle of the road/fencing?

Sam.mk1

hahaha, i love that fellowship at the airport :P great design :) would love to see them on a t shirt ! :) hmm that forbidden love one .. did u fill it up with color yet ? :) ... in the sonic one that board is not in line with the road :) and i love it simple orange :) takes ma eyes right to sonic :P ,, would you please check this out ? ;) thx ! I Love U !!

Ian-S

What do you think of the Sonic Tee. Ready to sub?

shayshaypink

All of the are awesome! I would wear all of them.

moRyan

I like Speeding one!!!!

Ian-S

I've tweaked the sign to be more in line with the perspective. Hopefully it's ready to go!

Theo86

I want the sonic one already!

BlancaJP

sonic is looking good! I like the forbidden love one as well very cute and funny.

sdananto

I really like your Sonic design! Fellowship is funny.. Not sure about the forbidden love..

rocketkoala

The Sonic one made me laugh! It's clever. I also really like the style you drew it in.

Ian-S

Thanks for the vote JimDaHouseCat! If anyone else wants to vote for Speeding they can do so here.

balidr

The fellowship is great to, maybe Sauron could be in the background searching for Frodo

melmike

Can someone with sharper mind than I come up with some kind of tee based on those deus ex machina eagles from LOTR? Seems like they might wanted to have explained them more thoroughly before they just turn up to save the day.

HyperLongWing

Scored the Sonic one, Great job! Thy Fly you fools is great as well.

No account?