Close
One second...

Final score of 3.47 on Pool Party = Community Collaboration 2013

The Pool Party design has now come to an end with the final score of 3.47!

It was a lot of fun to organize such a successful design. It couldn't have been done without all of the great people listed below!

Participants/Characters:

The participants listed below met the deadline and are credited with contributing to the design.

1.TheInfamousBaka/fishtail head 2.Theo86/squid on chair 3.mechanicalrobotpower/sea horse 4.nickv47/merman 5.Robo Rat/seahorse 6.pijaczaj/viking 7.Morkki/jellyfish 8.Musarter/jesus lizard + bizarro pirate 9.hilaryleung/pixel kid in floatie 10.campkatie/cannonball doing a cannonball 11.Goto75/bat kid 12.laurxy/killer whale 13.BlancaJP/octopus with floaties + props 14.P0ckets/narwhal bbqing shrimp 15.Pyroinsomniac/creature from the black lagoon 16.palitosci/mustache guy 17.Akaka/deep sea diver eating ice cream 18.lunchboxbrain/Perry 19.bortwein/scenery + props 20.Elma e Francis/pirate on chair 21.AlanBao/ninja 22.ahmad ifan rofiyandi/kid playing ukulele 23.David Rui/jaguar shark 24.halfgotten/squiddo 25.nyenyerejunior/bananas on the Hoff 26.digsy/shark with floaties 27.v.calahan/lantern fish with floatie 28.kmg334/penguin on ice 29.leliela/inverted mermaid on a floating pool chair 30.nikoby/sailor Willie 31.Mantichore/fish family 32.gaunty/upside down duck 33.SteveOramA/Jake

UPDATED 5/5/13

Watch this
Page:
  1. 2
  2. 3
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
nikoby
nikoby profile pic Alumni

Sent

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

Hahaa so many awesome funny characters. Here is an octopus with no name.

nyenyerejunior
Musarter said:

An idea for Hasslehoff Banana Boat; keep is tan orange and make the bananas green. The green is a perfect immature banana color. Hair black.

great idea, thanks

Mantichore
Mantichore profile pic Alumni

this is going to be awesome!

Mantichore

Does the darkest color have to be on the bottom? Because I always put the outline (dark color) over the other colors.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

The newest additions are looking great. The new pool shape is much better too.

gaunty

Bit rushed but sending this over now.

hershel
nyenyerejunior said:
Musarter said:

An idea for Hasslehoff Banana Boat; keep is tan orange and make the bananas green. The green is a perfect immature banana color. Hair black.

great idea, thanks

donĀ“t hassle the hoff

Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni

Here's my guy, just sent the file!

ChrisDB

Sending mine a little later today

palitosci
palitosci profile pic Alumni

WOW awesome chracters! :)

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

I'll have this done today - it's going to be a shark scared of water so smothers in water wings and floating aids. sound ok?

ChrisDB

sounds perdy cool digsaaay

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

I may be a little late getting my character created. My daughter got sick and I have not had time to work on anything between taking care of her and work. We have been also doing a massive cleaning of our house due to the situation. I am watch my daughter this afternoon at home and she promised me that she would help me work on it today. She is 5 so it was very sweet of her.

If we are not is a 100% hurry to get this submitted after everyone has gotten their characters to Steve I can offer to help with the extra details and fine tuning of the final art.

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni
7 designs submitted - Score now!
bortwein said:

I may be a little late getting my character created. My daughter got sick and I have not had time to work on anything between taking care of her and work. We have been also doing a massive cleaning of our house due to the situation. I am watch my daughter this afternoon at home and she promised me that she would help me work on it today. She is 5 so it was very sweet of her.

If we are not is a 100% hurry to get this submitted after everyone has gotten their characters to Steve I can offer to help with the extra details and fine tuning of the final art.

There's no real immediate hurry. It would just be good to get it in soon so it has a chance to be printed before summer (or be a part of the summer sale).

The next phase of the design is seeing if anyone would want to help create pieces of the atmosphere such as fake rocks, shrubbery, palm trees, things you would find at a neighborhood pool or resort.

dudeowl
dudeowl profile pic Alumni

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

is this ok?

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

done

SteveOramA

Good morning! Still waiting on a few characters to arrive in the the inbox...

campkatie
campkatie profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Crap, I'll get mine in today!

Queeg500

Oh yes! Everyone has done such a good job with their characters! Looking great!

v.calahan
v.calahan profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Haha quite the cool bunch at that pool party!

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Looking good. LOVE Perry in the hot tub!

evyc

My design is gone. Computer crashed. I had no way of posting to let anyone know for awhile either. IM SO SORRRRRY

SteveOramA

Good morning! Don't want to officially close submissions yet. Would like to include more. Get 'em in!

BlancaJP

this party is jamming - great characters !

BlancaJP

do you still need a tiki torch or something for the background ?

SteveOramA

yeah definitely! anyone can send in some props.

bortwein

I failed to get a character done, but I worked these up as pool side filler.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

looks great everyone lol!

Ilya Yavnoshan
Ilya Yavnoshan profile pic Alumni

Ah, completely forgot about this and my time is being taken up by school projects, sorry!

campkatie
campkatie profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

sent mine on Friday- let me know if you didn't get it!

BlancaJP
SteveOramA said:

ok cool - I'll draw, tiki torch, beach ball ...something, today is done and over, but tomorrow is a new day.

Mantichore

good if I make a few of these?

P0ckets
P0ckets profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Looking great!

SteveOramA
BlancaJP said:
SteveOramA said:

ok cool - I'll draw, tiki torch, beach ball ...something, today is done and over, but tomorrow is a new day.

Try to get send them in the next couple of hours. Submitting the finalized design tonight!

Mantichore said:

good if I make a few of these?

Not sure how I could fit them in but try and hurry!

SteveOramA

All submitted characters up to this point have been added to the preview. Check the image to make sure that your character has been included if you emailed it (I've double checked it but you never know).

I'm adding the props and scenery right now and the finalized design will be submitted tonight.

Thanks to everyone that was a part of this collaboration!

And to the 20 people that signed up and didn't submit something (you know who you are) thanks for expressing interest and maybe we'll see you on the next one. Anyone that would like to start the Summer Camp idea feel free to. I'm passing the torch.

SteveOramA

All submitted characters up to this point have been added to the preview. Check the image to make sure that your character has been included if you emailed it (I've double checked it but you never know).

I'm adding the props and scenery right now and the finalized design will be submitted tonight.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT WAS A PART OF THIS COLLABORATION!

And to the 20 people that signed up and didn't submit something (you know who you are) thanks for expressing interest and maybe we'll see you on the next one. Anyone that would like to start the Summer Camp idea feel free to. I'm passing the torch.

SteveOramA

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT WAS A PART OF THIS COLLABORATION! And to the 20 people that signed up and didn't submit something (you know who you are) thanks for expressing interest and maybe we'll see you on the next one. Anyone that would like to start the Summer Camp idea feel free to. I'm passing the torch.

SteveOramA

3 strikes you're out I guess! Whoops!

Queeg500

Love this!

SteveOramA

This thread has been updated and a new profile has been creating for submitting the design (see above).

PyroInsomniac

awesome work steve! YOU ROCK!

BlancaJP

Thanks you Steve for doing a great job and being awesome.

bortwein

Are you all ready to pool party?

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

Yay! Maybe next time just leave it open to whoever wants to submit something. :-)

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Dang, how could we forgot the bikini babes in our design?

Thanks Steve O for everything. Can't wait to vote this one up.

Page:
  1. 2
  2. 3
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
No account?