Final score of 3.47 on Pool Party = Community Collaboration 2013

The Pool Party design has now come to an end with the final score of 3.47!

It was a lot of fun to organize such a successful design. It couldn't have been done without all of the great people listed below!

Participants/Characters:

The participants listed below met the deadline and are credited with contributing to the design.

1.TheInfamousBaka/fishtail head 2.Theo86/squid on chair 3.mechanicalrobotpower/sea horse 4.nickv47/merman 5.Robo Rat/seahorse 6.pijaczaj/viking 7.Morkki/jellyfish 8.Musarter/jesus lizard + bizarro pirate 9.hilaryleung/pixel kid in floatie 10.campkatie/cannonball doing a cannonball 11.Goto75/bat kid 12.laurxy/killer whale 13.BlancaJP/octopus with floaties + props 14.P0ckets/narwhal bbqing shrimp 15.Pyroinsomniac/creature from the black lagoon 16.palitosci/mustache guy 17.Akaka/deep sea diver eating ice cream 18.lunchboxbrain/Perry 19.bortwein/scenery + props 20.Elma e Francis/pirate on chair 21.AlanBao/ninja 22.ahmad ifan rofiyandi/kid playing ukulele 23.David Rui/jaguar shark 24.halfgotten/squiddo 25.nyenyerejunior/bananas on the Hoff 26.digsy/shark with floaties 27.v.calahan/lantern fish with floatie 28.kmg334/penguin on ice 29.leliela/inverted mermaid on a floating pool chair 30.nikoby/sailor Willie 31.Mantichore/fish family 32.gaunty/upside down duck 33.SteveOramA/Jake

UPDATED 5/5/13

Watch this
Page:
  1. 3
  2. 4
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
janinabean

I loved this design!! Saw it a few days ago and scored t a 5!

Robo Rat
Robo Rat profile pic Alumni

Maybe those people wants to wear a hard rocking heavy metal type of shirt so you can't blame them. :)

BeanePod said:

Wait....36 ones on a community collab like this? Who are those dickholes?

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
Robo Rat said:

Maybe those people wants to wear a hard rocking heavy metal type of shirt so you can't blame them. :)

BeanePod said:

Wait....36 ones on a community collab like this? Who are those dickholes?

I would wear hard rocking heavy metal type of shirt so I BLAME THEM!

jk....i don't wear hrhmto shirts :)

hilaryleung

Wow, well done everyone! Congrats on the great score :)

BeanePod said:

jk....i don't wear hrhmto shirts :)

Are you sure Perry? I could see you rocking a hrhmto shirt.

Ian-S
Ian-S profile pic Alumni

Awesome that you all got together and did this. Even more awesome that it scored so highly. Well done to all involved!

Robo Rat

Actually I wear a hard rocking heavy metal type of shirt under my coat. I won't deny that. :D

BeanePod said:

Ha....."win"

Robo Rat

It would be more awesome if that will be a pool party with costumes of each characters worn by their designers. :D

Elma e Francis said:

We need a real pool party if this was printed!

Page:
  1. 3
  2. 4
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
No account?
Join Us