Close
One second...

Can you trace a image online for your Design

Hello Readers, I have a brilliant design but I need to trace a image online onto a piece of paper, by this I mean putting a piece of paper up to the computer screen and tracing with a pencil. I'm concerned if I can do this or not so please help me.
Thanks
NickMustache :3

Watch this
Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni

Um... well, no, probably not the best idea.

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

Is this fo real?

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Do you mean trace somebody else's work onto tracing paper?

NickMustache

I want the shape of a head so could I trace a head shape online and then draw the face and the hair. I only need the shape of a head.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Is it a photo? Do it and dont tell anyone. That part is kind of hard, since you already told us. Its just the shape of the head... not a big deal.

skever

Can't you just draw something similar without tracing? By just looking at it..

taz-pie

is this real life?

is this a joke?

Goldendust

I had to check this wasn't posted on april fools, Taz.

Practicing drawing head shapes til you get something that works is probably going to serve you better in the long run... but if you really have to trace something, use an image from the creative commons with a commercial license that allows modifications.

Also there are easier ways to do this than tracing on your computer screen. Why not print it out, then trace it?

BubbleHezza
BubbleHezza profile pic Alumni

Just hand draw your version, it wont be perfect therefore not an exact copy.... Job Done.

There's probably a million photo's in a similar pose... its just a head, Dont trace just draw

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
heykimby said:

I had to check this wasn't posted on april fools, Taz.

Practicing drawing head shapes til you get something that works is probably going to serve you better in the long run... but if you really have to trace something, use an image from the creative commons with a commercial license that allows modifications.

Also there are easier ways to do this than tracing on your computer screen. Why not print it out, then trace it?

But seriously, this^.

And why even trace it on a piece of paper if you're going to trace. Tracing in PhotoShop or Illustrator would be faster and easier.

taz-pie

i bet this guy's computer monitor has tippex on it.

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

^ bwahaha

No account?
Join Us