Close
One second...

Easter-Island - submitted! watch out for it!

hey fellows,
i had this idea since i while in my head and now easter is coming and so i still wanna give it a try.
thanks folks!

already done:

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
nyenyerejunior

i didn't see anything similar, you gonna make it awesome

digsy

Not seen anything like it before, it looks fantastic too - cant wait to see what you turn it into!

badbasilisk

thanks - should a add a bunny too :-P

gebe

never seen that :) amazing!

Ferz

w8 for the fiinished image...amazing wt all ideas ppl have..inspiring to say the least

dandingeroz
3 designs submitted - Score now!

GO FOR IT BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soloyo-collabs
4 designs submitted - Score now!

make the egg float horizontally instead of vertically, that would give you more space for the Easter head ,they look kind of crowded right now

badbasilisk

it's just an idea sketch bros not the WIP ;-) but thanks soloyo - i will think about that.

gebe

I'm not with Nestor, I prefer the vertical egg, first of all for the easter fantasy you have added on its surface, and also for a future tee placement :)

badbasilisk

aw man - thanks - i was thinking the same - i still tried it in my sketch book and i agree it fits better on shirt vertical ...

gebe

Anyway I love this idea! Can't wait to see this :)

Theo86
1 design submitted - Score now!

wow great idea, can't wait to see how it turns out.

BeanePod

that's awesome!!

campkatie

awesome idea! vertical egg works better for a shirt and gives more impact as far as what's below the water. no bunny in my opinion

soloyo-collabs
campkatie said:

awesome idea! vertical egg works better for a shirt and gives more impact as far as what's below the water. no bunny in my opinion

I guess it comes down to vertical : Belly placement or horizontal : Boob placement

littlem

gooood ideaaa

nickv47

cool cool

badbasilisk

thanks a lots for your help folks! wanna do this soon ...

opifan64

I've seen the general concept, but not this specific treatment with the giant egg as an island. looks cool!

opifan64
campkatie said:

definitely. I think the top of the egg should be painted green even, so the colorful egg below the water is like a hidden surprise only revealed to the viewer.

hobigambar

Rough sketch is cool, could you tell me a bit of the concept?

syarief

cloud with bunny shape

ChrisDB

You can make one of the statues bunny-like,

Luke...

the bunny shaped clouds is a great idea ^

goliath72

i was thining the same thing looks great!

soloyo said:

make the egg float horizontally instead of vertically, that would give you more space for the Easter head ,they look kind of crowded right now

PyroInsomniac

I like the egg vertical. Also I don't think you really need the boat in the composition, but that's just me.

brendonmk

Love the concept, I got it right away. I don't think you need any "bunnies". Maybe try shrinking the sizes of the heads along the top back of the island, to give more depth, and bring a touch more focus to the heads in the front. Don't think you need the boat either, it makes me ask "where is the person from the boat?"

DRO72

haven't seen the concept before... looks like it'll be great!

Ferz

what I think: No boat,No bunnies(be it cloud or not)..already too awesome..finish the work .

moran barkai

am i the only one who didn't understand the heads?? or maybe i'm just jewish.. :) i would try trees or something more classic island-wise.. over all - very cool! good luck!

BeanePod

^ Yes...you are the only one. Google Easter Island with haste!

moran barkai

ohhhhhhh.... in that case :)

BeanePod

Awesome dude!

johnnysPeter

Ended up looking Tits! Great work! 5 for me.

badbasilisk

thanks folks. should be on air today

kuro_te

Wow, I'm late to this party. I like the concept a lot, and everything above the water line looks great.

I feel like the style of the actual Easter egg isn't consistent with the rest of the illustration. You have nice linework above the water, but opted for solid colors below, but I understand if you'd want a contrast between the island and the egg. Since the egg is beneath the water, I'd make the colors more subdued or give the egg a faded or murky look with halftone patterns to make it look more underwater. Perhaps add some fish or other sea life.

Here's a quick mock-up I did:

It's a great concept done very well that just needs a few more details to give it that added punch. Good luck with the scoring.

TheArtistDude

Awesome design! Cant wait til it goes up!

gebe

awesome!

Wolfgang8885

Nice design, its gonna do well!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?