Close
One second...

Facebook pages, if you've got one, flaunt it.

A fair few of you nice people have liked my facebook page, in return I am usually a lazy oaf and may have forgotten to return the favour, or perhaps I don't even know you but your page is exquisite. If so pop your link below.

ME

Apologies, I know some other people have posted similar threads, but its just easier to make a new one in stead of finding the others.

PEACE OUT BITCHES

A list for your liking pleasure (except Disgy's)

Nick VOLKERT
SOLOYO
ESCU
BORTWEIN
BUBBLEHEZZA
CSCHAFFER
BLANCAJP
JORDANLBENDER
RR
MADCOBRA
ENAJAUSTES
WEARECARFUL
QBF
VD_DESIGN
pijaczaj
DANDINGEROZ DESIGNS
MIP1980
TOM ORROW
CAMPKATIE
DIGSY
STEVEORAMA
IBYES
ERICFAN
ARTROCITY

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
TheInfamousBaka

I use my personal page as an artist page, basically. I should get one, but I'm lazy. Liked both of your pages, guys! :-D

ecsu

NOT ECSU

hey. i liked you guys pages as well. Tiffany i friended already. Cause we're friends.

ChrisDB

I'm in the middle of building my website. Maybe by next week it'll be up. I doubt though. Was just checking out your actual website Wharton, you've got some real cool designs that you didn't submit to threadless, man. You've got some great stuff on FB too!

Wharton
3 designs submitted - Score now!
ChrisDB said:

I'm in the middle of building my website. Maybe by next week it'll be up. I doubt though. Was just checking out your actual website Wharton, you've got some real cool designs that you didn't submit to threadless, man. You've got some great stuff on FB too!

Ugh. My website is such a mess, I haven't updated it for about 5 months as I'm in the process (procrastinating process) of redesigning it. Thanks for checkin git out though. POst a link to your site when you're finished.

Wharton

Jesus, can you two give it a rest. Start your own thread of foolishness if need be.

BubbleHezza

My page is a little messy at the min, but I will be spending some time on it next week and Ill make it nice and shiny new. I normally throw in pics from the inking stage, maybe a few process pics too :) BubbleHezza

BubbleHezza

@Jordan make that 41 :)

littlem

see whu happainstu jhour paje

whe jhou keeck usss ouuulike dat??

Wharton
littlem said:

Wa?

Ryder
1 design submitted - Score now!

I'm going to create a rival brewery to Lance's and call it Arcade Blueberry

L-M-N-O-P

I totally need to get on this. I started one back a few years ago that kinda flopped. But I'm pro now. So it should work, right?

littlem
Wharton said:
littlem said:

Wa?

don't make me send you a recording

littlem
L-M-N-O-P said:

I totally need to get on this. I started one back a few years ago that kinda flopped. But I'm pro now. So it should work, right?

what flopped? what? what did? something flopped? like how? what was it? was it floppy?

vd_design

ChunkyDesign´s Facebook Page Don´t update it as much as I maybe should, but besides not having much time to do something worth posting, I´m really lousing at promoting myself...

pijaczaj

ok I've got one too, but I'm just starting pijaczaj

Wharton
mechanicalrobotpower said:

Here's mine Chris Wharton

Sweet page, your work is super fly TNT, I wish I was you.

ArTrOcItY

When it comes to my facebook page, I'm pretty much at this pathetic stage!

So I'm begging you and thank you! - ArTrOcItY

Wharton

I often find myself asking this in a crisis situation. I'll also thank you to leave my alter egos out of this thread.

YaaH

gebe
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I'm not on facebook :(

BlancaJP

LIKE LIKE LIKY LIKE for each and every one :)

gebe said:

I'm not on facebook :(

aw gebe :( if you come I will LIKE :)

littlem

:O

Wharton
littlem said:

:O

How old are you?

littlem

Page: