Close
One second...

Highest score so far. 3.68.Thanks for the support ladies and gentlemen. :D

After a couple of 2.9's, then 3.2's, I was overwhelmed by the massive support from you guys. I don't think I can out-do this score anymore. :D Goodluck to me.

Robo Rat - No Sweat Avg Score: 3.68

Watch this
MadKobra
MadKobra profile pic Alumni

Congrats!! i bet you already got the mail ;)

Robo Rat
Robo Rat profile pic Alumni

No. And that's the worrying part. I don't even know the formula on how Threadless picks the winning design. But I'm still hoping for the best. :D

Robo Rat

Thanks Elma. I'm hoping and praying for that, the moment the scoring has ended. And I'm so glad that many have supported and liked this design. Fingers crossed here. :)

Elma e Francis said:

It will be printed :)

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

I'm just happy my 5 played a small part in such an awesome score.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

that's great!

Robo Rat

Thanks melmike. I supported your designs as well. I subbed a new one but still pending. Hope you can support it also.

melmike said:

I'm just happy my 5 played a small part in such an awesome score.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I just have added you on this list. Your works are so good! So take a look at this blog and let me know what you think :)

Robo Rat

Thanks for the support gebe. I think some of my designs are a bit similar with yours because I also love putting a happy face on inanimate objects.

gebe said:

I just have added you on this list. Your works are so good! So take a look at this blog and let me know what you think :)

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -
Robo Rat said:

Thanks for the support gebe. I think some of my designs are a bit similar with yours because I also love putting a happy face on inanimate objects.

gebe said:

hehehe no problem dude :) lot of people loves to put faces on objects :)

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

what is really important to me is the idea behind ;)

Robo Rat

Thats correct gebe. I see to it that with one look, you can see the idea already, regardless of the title. :D

gebe said:

what is really important to me is the idea behind ;)

No account?
Join Us