Brilliant!

MrJisvs

hahaha excellent!!

egirl9

Mogwai?

skilford

Please make in a Girly Tank!!!

Dovely

Absolutly love it! Second for a girly Tank!

stonedleaner

what brand t-shirts do you prefer using?

misfitdave

great design. being a huge Batman fan, this give me a classy way to express my devotion. love the poses, especially love the "expression" on the bats face, its so great. it suits the bodies pose welll. its like hes kicking it to her in a "Derp" kind of way. i ordered this last night, cant WAIT for it tot get here

misfitdave

great design. being a huge Batman fan, this give me a classy way to express my devotion. love the poses, especially love the "expression" on the bats face, its so great. it suits the bodies pose welll. its like hes kicking it to her in a "Derp" kind of way. i ordered this last night, cant WAIT for it tot get here

misfitdave

just got this shirt today, and let me tell you how much BETTER it looks in perwson (didnt think it was possible to get any better) very high quality shirt, and the silk screening is beautiful, very high quality, not like youd find on some of those other 6$ daily shirt sites. i really like the fact that it has the name of the artist and name of the print on the inside of the collar. this mosdef will NOT be my last shirt, and the first among many contests that i enter, any one out there looking for a collabo, hmu. looking for someone to work with that knows how to use photoshop/gimp as i dont know how to use yet. plan on hab nd drawing my designs

nickolasc

reprint medium, please!!

EmoSeagull

Reprint pretty please!!! I love this shirt :)

sparke1

Awesome shirt!! Mediums run a bit small, but more motivation to stay in step:) Sad that the yellow has started to come off after two washings as this was destined to be a most worn shirt out of all my tees.

sparke1

*in shape.

Teresa2011

Thats so cute

Yumi Iyu

Clever and cute design. I love your slick art!

No account?
Join Us