Close
One second...

What makes you carry on as a designer every day?

I feel I can relate to this image.

What makes YOU want to keep trying?

Watch this
melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

dollar dollar bills y'all!

Abstract Matter

I think when i'm contemplating why I chose this path, one of the best things I can do is think about how much better I already am than I was last month. How much better i'll be next month!

What helps me get through the hard parts is remembering who I can become, not the designer I am now.

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni

Because these hands make.

Who am I to choose not to allow them?

...also, farts.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

The fantastical financial gains to be made. SO MUCH MONEY I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

What keeps me going is that I love creating things, and solving solutions for other people.

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Its either this or something really mundane like computer tech or worse....... Retail!

aline.rubensmacmartin

The freedom of creation, I like using my mind, my hands to create new things everyday. The fact that I'm not stuck in an office doing boring repetitive tasks but I'm in the space I want to be, and I can let my imagination free. Unleash my dreams and make them tangible. When I get old I'm going to be happy because I did what I really wanted to do in my life.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

^^ Seriously, I took a year off design just to have fun and make money off playing poker. At the end of the year I had the mo mo, but felt really empty. I think I just need to create. It's part of who I am now.

Nekoashi

I love being a designer because I get to use my creativity everyday, I get to make art; logos, business cards, fliers, may not look like "art" to everyone, but a good design goes a long way. Its been a wonderful feeling taking something that comes naturally to me and expanding on it, learning more, becoming better and getting to be involved with other creatives and artists. It keeps me going everyday when I get to see these growth and change in my own designs and art :)

littlem

my ballz keep me going.

for them, i must carry on.

Nekoashi
Abstract Matter said:

I think when i'm contemplating why I chose this path, one of the best things I can do is think about how much better I already am than I was last month. How much better i'll be next month!

What helps me get through the hard parts is remembering who I can become, not the designer I am now.

^^ Love it! Awesome outlook on yourself and career :)

No account?
Join Us