My 100th Design!

My 100th design and almost on my 7 year anniversary here on Threadless (I'll be looking for long service leave very soon!). I know this is a drop in the ocean compared to some designers here but it’s been a great journey thus far and one which has helped me develop my illustration and Adobe skills, more importantly it has kept my creative juices flowing which in turn has helped keep me sane! I really think if I hadn’t stumbled upon Threadless all those years ago I would have changed careers. As much as I love the problem solving that’s involved in my branding day job sometimes the egos and corruption of the corporate world can hinder the creative spirit whereas here on Threadless you are your own client and your surrounded by likeminded and very talented creative individuals from all walks of life doing something not because they have to but because they want to. Big thanks to Jake, Threadless and all you insanely talented designers and bloggers who have made Threadless such an enjoyable experience over the past 7 years – hopefully I still have a few good designs left and the journey continues!

My milestone 100th design is one of three entries for the Disney competition - I hope you like it and would be stoked if you checkout the others and let me know your thoughts!

100th design - Kids Play! (Disney)

99th design - The Dreammaker (Disney)

98th design - Keepin it Reel (Disney)

Watch this
emeryg
emeryg profile pic Alumni
Elma e Francis said:

By the way, the 'scoring for 97 days' in the other design it's rigth.

That challenge lasts 4 months...

I know thats insane! A lot can happen in 97 days like the target market will be all grown up and left home! Thanks for your comments & support guys!

emeryg

Cheers Nestor & respect!

emeryg

Thanks Digsy it was a lot of fun to create!

emeryg

Mickey bump!

emeryg

Cheers gang! & thanks Nestor (once again) for the promo - how about u do the same for my first Mockey sub to even them up?!!

emeryg

Last day for Mickey Bump!

emeryg

Last Bump! Thanks everyone for your support & votes!

CSchaffer86

Congrats! I hope to make the same post one day! :)

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni

I'm a few designs away from 100 submissions myself so you beat me to it. Congrats on the milestone and 9 prints under your belt is great as well. Well put write-up on your experience!

emeryg

Cheers StevOramA & CSchaffer86!

2.80 score on ALL 3 Mickey designs! How bizarre is that! Thanks for everyones support & votes I got at least another 10 designs busting to get out of my sketch books so hopefully they come to life @ some stage in the near future!

No account?
Join Us