Close
One second...

Hey artists! Help us promote you all over the internet!

Call all artists!

Our biggest goal at Threadless is to make all our artists recognized for the art they make! But, as we promote your designs on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and beyond, we don't want to link to any personal accounts you aren't comfortable with.

Soon, we'll have fields on the site for you to enter every freakin' username you got, but in the interim, I made this google survey for you to fill out usernames for most of the popular social media sites.Please only fill out the fields that you want us to use in promotion.

This is a temporary fix. You'll probably have to do it again in a more official manner but this helps me, Bob, Kyle & Craig for now in our mission to make you internet famous.

THANK YOU.

Comment below with any other sites you think I'm missing so we know for the official on-site fix. (Also because I want you to bump this blog and make sure everyone fills this out. haha)

Watch this
fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Done.

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

This is a great idea to promote people and their work. I am quickly approaching 100 submitted designs on here. This may help me gain my first print. Awesome news!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Done ^^

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

done 'n done! great idears

dudeowl
dudeowl profile pic Alumni

yep!

ecsu
ecsu profile pic Alumni

DONE! <3

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Finished, great idea!

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

done

Elma e Francis

Great idea. Now I just need to make my tumblr, twitter, pinterest, Deviant Art and Instagram accounts...

biotwist
biotwist profile pic Alumni

I have every account

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Done

Goldendust

Viiiiine. Also flickr?

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Done

Musarter