Close
One second...

Communitee is sold out in the middle of the sale! HAELP!

I was hoping to grab a Communitee and a couple of 10$ tees during current sale. Today I woke up to see that L and XL in guys are sold out. It is very sad cause in the size survey I asked for XL and was hoping to be able to get it. Not to mention that less than 2 weeks are left until the coupon expires.

Can I hope that the Communitee will be reprinted before the sale ends?

Watch this
digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

i think they said they would reprint if necessary, but don't know if when that will actually happen

tatyana.skripnikova

There are still people out there who have coupons like me, and the coupons expire in 10 days. That makes me sad.

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

same here, i haven't used mine yet either but my size is still in stock (only just thought). I think it's use it or lose it over the next day or so!

radiostaticstar

well that sucks. looks like i won't be getting one now. i thought the point of this entire thing was that it was to be exclusive to those who participated. not impressed.

GingerGenius

I wish there was some kind of preorder for the sold out sizes. I would be ready to wait a week or so for the Communitee to join my shipment.

GingerGenius

radiostaticstar, I guess it was not technically possible to limit access to the t-shirt since you have to choose a size and put it in your cart anyway. But you are right, why should the participators like us not be able to order our free tee at any given moment?

GingerGenius

has anybody written to the staff about this?

littlem

lol i never got a coupon

taz-pie

SO LONG, LOSERS!

*flounces off in my fancy communitee that was delivered last week

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff

YO! Let me work on this! I think we can figure something out.

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff

should be all good guys!

taz-pie

jess is so cool :)

the czar

Littlem shoot me an email Cdmixswap at gmail dot com and I will give u my code.

GingerGenius

Making it a custom order item is definitely better than nothing, thanks Jess!

By the way, can anybody explain why custom ordered item adds 9$ to the shipping like if it was shipped separately from the rest of the order? I believe it is still shipped together, then why extra shipping?

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

my code is saying it's been used :-( it hasn't, I promise, not by me anyway!

tatyana.skripnikova

Well, I fell for it and ordered the communitee, thought had to pay extra shipping for it being custom printed. Some people like free stuff so much they're ready to pay for it...

littlem
the czar said:

Littlem shoot me an email Cdmixswap at gmail dot com and I will give u my code.

omgaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh are you suuuuuuuuuure??

tatyana.skripnikova

Communitee is up and running in all sizes again without custom printed items. It's a pity it didn't happen during the sale. My custom ordered one shipped yesterday.

No account?
Join Us