Close
One second...

Thoughts on posting multiple designs at once?

Hey there - what are your thoughts on posting multiple designs at the same time for voting? I want to get feedback on whether its a good or bad tactic. My main concern was that I thought people might be more likely to vote one design and potentially take focus away from others, but does this hold true at all or not? I don't know, as this is my first time submitting. So I'm trying to decide whether to submit one design at a time (for the 7 day vote) or go all out and submit multiple designs.

Also, can you submit a design more than once? or is that a no no.

Thank you,
Michael

Watch this
hellofromthemoon
1 design submitted - Score now!

I don't think it matters whether you post multiple designs at the same time, or post them one by one. People usually score the designs through the threadless scrolling-thingy, so it's not completely obvious who the artist is unless you're specifically reading everyone's names. Also, I think most people care more about the quality of the design than who designed it.

Maybe if you have a LOT of followers from other sites and blogs (who are going to be voting on your design), you might want to keep it to one at a time so it's not overwhelming. But I don't personally advertise my designs so I don't know firsthand if this is actually a good idea.

Threadless will decline your design if you submit the exact same thing multiple times. Revisions can go either way I think.

MudgeStudios
3 designs submitted - Score now!

That is a very good question. I hope to get some more input on that too. I just started on Threadless the end of last week because I stumbled upon the sports challenge. I ended up submitted 10 designs in 5 days. I hope that wasn't a mistake.

Morkki

If you are subbing to a challenge with a deadline, go ahead and sub everything at once. But if you are subbing to the regular Threadless voting I feel it might be better to drip feed your designs. I know some people do it differently, randyotter always subs a buttload of designs at once and he seems to be doing fine, lol

shanemichaelg
Morkki said:

If you are subbing to a challenge with a deadline, go ahead and sub everything at once. But if you are subbing to the regular Threadless voting I feel it might be better to drip feed your designs. I know some people do it differently, randyotter always subs a buttload of designs at once and he seems to be doing fine, lol

So fer sure it's cool to submit multiple designs to a "contest"? Thanks in advance!

No account?