Close
One second...

Better? Closer? Warmer?...

better? closer? warmer? throw it away and move on?

So I went back and re-worked this. changed quite a few things, mainly the skull. Hows it lookin' now? Let me know. thanks!

Trying out some texture...

Color update. How's it lookin'?

Made this last night. What do you think?

Watch this
Queeg500

DIG! Like, majorly! Great work!

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni

Lookin good!!! Lookin Real gooood

speakerine
speakerine profile pic Alumni

cool!

Twot

Cool idea =D... I just think the scull eyehole doesn't fit whith the bottle perspective...but i don't know if it is a real trouble =P

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

the eye sockets are a bit oddly shaped and the third eye seems like a pointless decoration, but the top third and bottom third of the design both look great. everything through the middle bugs me though.

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

I really dig this one! I do agree that you should try and fix how the eyes are atm they look a bit weird, besides that this is great.

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

I love it, apart from the third eye in the forehead, not sure you really need that to be honest :-)

unicorndinosaurs
unicorndinosaurs profile pic Alumni

Thanks for the feedback peoples. I'm gunna play with slightly rotating the black sockets, straighten them out, maybe scoot the eyeball over in it's socket. I sorta liked the "lean and roll look" but I guess it isn't working. As for the third eye, I hear you, I do. But third eyes are almost always pointless decoration, AWESOME pointless decoration LOL. It's staying. I'm sorry if that makes you hate me. As for the perspective of the bottle with the eye sockets not fitting, I was going for more of a skull becomes bottle... like transition into, half and half sorta deal. I'll play with it and post an update. thanks!!!

unicorndinosaurs

played with the eyes a little bit:

unicorndinosaurs

possible sizing on the shirt? bigger? smaller? up? down?

pijaczaj

I feel something is missing. It is a good concept. Love "drink me". But I don't get why you have it part with color, and rest black and white. I think it could look better with violet eye, and green leafs.

unicorndinosaurs

I've been playing with coloring it in, but it just gets so overly busy so quickly. And also I like the idea of the heather showing through... just gotta keep messin' with it

pijaczaj

In my opinion this looks much better. Maybe I wuould put it a little bit higher on shirt.

Twot

try with green... green liquid aways remind me poison... and poison, you know, kills people o.o... =)

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Looking good so far. I also think the liquid needs to have it's own color. Right now I am not seeing that there is liquid in the jar.

unicorndinosaurs

I actually tried to fill it in green first,but it changes the whole look and feel of the shirt in a way that I wouldn't wear it anymore. When I jump on my mac I'll post a pic and show you what I mean. I'll try other shades of green tho... and other colors. btw I am NOT a very computer savvy person. My time at art school was spent in the fine art department, so I'm learning as I go...

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

I like that shade of green

unicorndinosaurs

less terrible... but i still don't like it

unicorndinosaurs

thanks morkki. I don't mind the green itself, it just isn't working with me or the design right now.... I don't mind it as much with the white left in i guess

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

looks great to me, I like the addition of the texture.

unicorndinosaurs

thanx! :) do you think the tag should have it's own body? Or does the shading look cool. I like it the way it is but I feel like I should try it.

thomas callahan

Personally smoke line that's covering the left part of the forehead is really bugging me

unicorndinosaurs

oh. yes, that wasn't supposed to be there. layer got misplaced :)

No account?
Join Us