Close
One second...

Here's something.

This is hagara

hagara makes collages

they're not terrible.

not too long ago, ..hagara was printed!! YAY!!

[Palshaoo]7

but then it turned out the heads were stolen from another artist.

BERKLEYILLUSTRATION on etsy

..I did a quick search and found the following,

Now.

I'm not making any accusations as of yet, ..perhaps she's paid a ton of cash to use these images, ..maybe she's the original artist with multiple accounts on shutter stock,

..but because of what has happened in the past, maybe this should be looked into.

Watch this
BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

What I don't get is that a lot of people do this and it's okay for some that do it but not for others.

Grey area's a bitch.

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:

What I don't get is that a lot of people do this and it's okay for some that do it but not for others.

Grey area's a bitch.

A big weird bitch

ecsu
ecsu profile pic Alumni

if i were to start pointing fingers at everything i find sketchy, i'd go crazy... BUT in this case, the whole thing is just dumb.

firstly and foremost that we must all agree that, that collage sucked balls. i'm really sorry about it, i don't know her/him and i'm only qualifying her work from what i've seen so far. And workwise, it sucks.

But dood, as i said before, i'm so freaking tired of this kind of thing, that i don't even have enough will to start pointing fingers and analyzing.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

fightstacy

You don't have to ecsu, ..I enjoy delving into the depths of these things, ...I just thought in this case, it should be looked at given the palshaoo thing.

Which I agree, was so so ugly.

endoxo

world is filled with bullshit.

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
mechanicalrobotpower said:
BeanePod said:

Grey area's a bitch.

A big weird bitch

yep.

ecsu
ecsu profile pic Alumni

yeah Stacy, i must agree with you. for me it looks so cross for something like that to exist. onde thing is to actually do some beautiful and inspirational collage work, like Mark Weaver's and Eduardo Recife's work. They both use stock/vintagey/lost imagery... but in a GREAT way. With solid concepts and refinement.

That thing in my opinion not only isn't Threadless material as it is badly executed and aesthetically UGLY. As simple as that.

And as for me bitching about being too lazy to complain, is just that I'm so tired of being the "asshole". People tend to think that you are pulling an Ad Hominem move when you talk about another person's "work"...

For me in that case, i don't even know if i should call it "work".

fightstacy

yeah tobally!

ImAGoldenGod
ecsu said:

For me in that case, i don't even know if i should call it "work".

THIS

No account?
Join Us