Close
One second...

THREADSPOTTING: Tattoo Edition

• by KyleGeib
  • posted Mar 15, 2013
  • 11 Comments

We all know that tattoos are pretty awesome. They’re expressive, beautiful, and, at times, can even be pretty intimidating. With that said, it is a proven fact that tattoos of Threadless designs are even MORE awesome than any ol’ heart tattoo with the word “Mom” laid out across it! This edition of Threadspotting features Jess Fink’s Cookie Loves Milk design immortalized by way of skin and ink, and we couldn’t be more excited! We were tipped off that a BuzzFeed article about incredible food tattoos had featured Jess’ adorable design, so we tracked it down. Check it out:

Pretty cool, right? Does anyone know the individual attached to this tattoo? We’d love to find out! We’re even offering a gift code reward for anyone who can help us identify the owner of this arm!

Remember, as always, if you see Threadless tees (or tattoos) in the wild, send us a note at sightings@threadless.com and we’ll talk about them here... AND we’ll give you some Street Team Points to boot! Enjoy!

Watch this
ndough

wow, love it

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Awesome

jest1988

AR i bet it's Sarah Goldstone her toast tat's hand gave it away

myteemo
myteemo profile pic Alumni

My son and his friend have a portion of "Science vs. Superstition" tattooed on their arms. I'll try to upload a photo later.

taz-pie

Anyone have the Threadless Goatse tshirt tattoo on their butt?

No?

silverqe
silverqe profile pic Alumni

:)

berlynhubler
berlynhubler profile pic Alumni

This has me thinking... I would love to see some threadless designs on Tattly!!

No account?
Join Us