Close
One second...

I like being different and bizarre therefore so does my art. (The Prince of Atlantis.)

Soo i like the unusual and the bizarre. I realize Threadless has to do a lot with concept but that's not going to shy me away from still doing thee out of the ordinary. This is some art i was working on called (Prince of Atlantis) check it and let me have it! Thanks! ! http://www.freeimagehosting.net/vvasg

Watch this
Poeha
Poeha profile pic Alumni

I like it. Unusual ans bizarre can work here. A lot of the stuff that gets printed doesn;t make any sense. I mean, come on, giant kitten head with laser goggles in space? It doesn't actually have a concept or a deep answer of the meaning of life except that it is AWESOME.

johnnyspeter

Thanks Poeha and touche. I agree that not everything MUST have a specific concept as long as it is visually appealing and well done. But im sure having some concept and purpose helps the voting process and appeals to a larger crowd. I like to mix it up :)

taz-pie

The fuck was that

Adilanam

unusual and bizarre works, especially if they include the following: space, unicorns, pandas, robots, and not sure what else but those are pretty popular.

skever

You forgot rainbows, cats, deer, Dr. Who, zombies & owls ;D But we all love these things, so it's cool.

dBranes

johnnypeter3535,

This is great work. Can't wait to see you other pieces in the series.

--db

dotted__line

I love that type of art:) I also love when usual hard black lines are replaced with a dark color instead

dotted__line

Actually I just looked at a bunch of your previous art, it's soo good! I'm a fan haha

No account?
Join Us