music is good right?

I recently discovered the music of eliot lipp, he's pretty rad, have you discovered any new music lately?

Watch this
TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

I'm going to give Eliot Lipp a listen. :-) I have a bad habit of hearing stuff I like on Grooveshark and then not looking to see who it is. I just recently found out about Tegan & Sara and I like them, along with the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Listening to Eliot Lipp - Yeah and it's pretty rad. I need to get into more ambiance type music, it's good for concentration.

sweet n sour
sweet n sour profile pic Alumni

hey tiff, have you heard uh huh her?

cheers morkki I'll check Grafton Primary out for sure. there's a new knife album out next month, I'm excited but a bit apprehensive after listening to the full of fire track off it, it seems like it might be very different from their first three albums.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I will have to give all of these a try. I have heard of Eliot Lip but never actually heard the music, that I can recall.

I liked the new Buke and Gase album and tried the new Cloud Cult album too. Both are bands I had heard of but had not listened to much.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Uh Huh Her is pretty rad, James. I had to read that suggestion a couple of times to pick out the band name. :-) The dark haired girl as a serious case of bitch face but they have a nice sound.

sweet n sour
sweet n sour profile pic Alumni

yeah sorry I should have put it in brackets (: :)

No account?
Join Us