Close
One second...

Resigned Rough Draft "Aware Wolf"

I finally was able to get time to redesign "Aware Wolf" I tried making the neck look more scruffy. I feel like people might think it's a bear, however I haven't colored the design yet maybe that's a problem. I'm not done with the rough draft, I need to work on the hands and feet, but I wanted a little quick opinion, harsh criticism wanted. I want to get good at T-shirt designing and the only way I'll get better is by learning from my mistakes!
Thanks for your time! :)

Here's the picture via Flickr.
http://flic.kr/p/e3mDp5

Watch this
Lybrich

Hi! The design idea is really cool! i like the concept. but you need to make it a "wolf" maybe make the legs better visible because when they are in the "buddhist dress" it looks like it is just the torso, does he need the dress? or is a simple meditating wolf enough? and the arms look a little bit short, some people meditate with their arms beside them in the air or on their lap you could try that.... just keep sketching!!! because the idea is very very nice !:D goodluck!!

Mexiblunt

It's too rough still for any heavy criticism, try detailing the body shape more, the lower bit needs a lot of work, do some sketches to try out diferent styles on how to do this concept!

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

I think you should take a look at some buddhist poses:

I critiqued your last version too. I like the idea, but you just need to work on it a little. Shaggy neck like a wolf and some attention to detail.

Meowsters

Alright, thanks for the information guys! I'll continue to sketch out different designs, but for the shaggy neck, do you mean I should make more emphasis on rough fur?

Meowsters

Alright, thanks for the information guys! I'll continue to sketch out different designs, but for the shaggy neck, do you mean I should make more emphasis on rough fur?

No account?
Join Us