Close
One second...

How would/do you spend your Threadless print payment?

I personally would spend it all on booze, just throw a big party and watch it disappear on a steady flow of women and beer.

Watch this
littlem

i'd make a payment on my kids' school tuitions. hahaha

saoirsesushi

art equipment and maybe some drinks ja ja. or just keeping me going here in argentina

Mexiblunt

hahaha, in all seriousness, I want the money to maybe buy an xbox and subsidize myself from my parents at least for a month or so! I would love to spend it on booze though!

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

like a grown up... because i'm a grown up... i'll just buy ball point pens and post it notes and Season 3 of Friends on DVD ... like a grown up

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

lol at moving out from the parents for just a month.

Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni

I bought a better tablet

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I just spent $400 I shouldn't have on bike stuff so some of the print money would replace that. Then i'd buy more bike stuff because i'm obsessed.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

bills, bills, bills.

and alcohol

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

I'd use half of it to get a problem tooth fixed, save some and use a bit to invest in my own personal brand I want to build up. :-)

pijaczaj
1 design submitted -

I would rent a limo and drive around the city... maybe I would shout something to people like "I got this limo from my daddy",... actually I don't know how much it cost.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

You might not believe it but I'm going to buy a small home for my dad. With another jobs I'm on my way.

evyc

On getting a new apartment. Tired of having roommates. It would be my down payment. Or half would. The other half would be furniture.

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

I still have half left, ised the other half to clear some minor bills, if i land another print it will go towards a wacom cintaq

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

My husband and I decided we wanted to get a home so any print money is going towards saving for that. Unfortunately living where we do even a small home is stupid expensive.

cogigoc

Put it in the bank - time deposit

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

A new cat for my horny tom cat and then I'll sell their babies and start a franchise. Kittens are crazy expensive.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Oh and fancy booze, I want to try this:

taz-pie

i will buy 100 duck-sized horses.

taz-pie

And then I will fight them.

evyc

I want a pair of horses so badly. Real ones. Someday when I'm not poor and buy my first house.

johnnysPeter

Id put it towards a Cintiq 24HD so i dont have to draw on this poopy little intuous anymore. ugghh.. iv worn this thing out!

Abstract Matter

Deposit on a flat, some new equipment, whatever's left would go towards Threadless Meetup 2014.

taz-pie

I dunno hey. If I won I would probably explode into a vagillion pieces of happiness before I even got to spend it :D

mechanicalrobotpower
mechanicalrobotpower profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I'd save it, ..I still have the money from my first print.

..I'm a dumb nerd.

taz-pie

call me maybe? winku winku

Mexiblunt

Wow I'm so happy to have done this thread, everyone seems to have their own things going on, tbh putting it on the bank could be what I would end up doing.

Mexiblunt

Wow I'm so happy to have done this thread, everyone seems to have their own things going on, tbh putting it on the bank could be what I would end up doing.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

The best is to buy gold becasue the price is always higher and higher.

AlanBao
AlanBao profile pic Alumni

Wine and loose women.

Though more likely to pay down student loans.

But wine and loose women after.

5eth
5eth profile pic Alumni

I spend 100% of my money on Jeff.

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

solid gold pencils baby! with rainbow lead inside.

Mexiblunt

I wonder if you can ask for the money to be payed in a larger amount of thread cash, instead 2000$ maybe 3000thread-cash, i would totally be interested in that.

Mexiblunt

I wonder if you can ask for the money to be payed in a larger amount of thread cash, instead 2000$ maybe 3000thread-cash, i would totally be interested in that.

lifeform987
lifeform987 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Build a natural pool or a nvidia gtx titan...

amaara

I need a better cam, which I'm currently saving for, but all the money I make (not much) goes to like, everyday expenses....and nailpolish, and as Mexiblunt put so well, subsidizing myself from my parents (not by rent, but rather by them not having to give me any money lol)

so probably I'd use it to buy a lower end dslr

but then I also have school loans :(

skever

Straight into my travelling fund! I'm aiming for japan next year.

Faymuss
Faymuss profile pic Alumni

I'm probably going to get the student version of Adobe CS6 while I'm still considered a student. I'm still using CS4. Also putting it towards test prints for a shirt company I'm starting! GunBoy Brand

radiomode
radiomode profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

on coke

diet coke

MadKobra
MadKobra profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

i probably buy a new house full of limited edition toys yes! (im a nerd)

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni
5 designs submitted - Score now!

Oh man I've thought about this a lot... I would definitely buy a new Mac computer first. And then I would upgrade to Adobe CS6. And then I would create more designs so I could get more prints!

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Id buy denver Broncos season tickets

NeverBirdDesigns
skever said:

Straight into my travelling fund! I'm aiming for japan next year.

@skever - Weird, mine would go to the same thing! Aiming for Japan May of next year :D Good luck with your saving! Japan is crazy expensive - I've been saving for a year and I'm not even halfway yet!

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

My last print cash just went straight into regular things as both myself and my husband were unemployed at the time so there were bills and stuff. I would love to buy a new macbook pro though, although once you translate that money into £££s and then see how much they cost here, it wouldn't actually cover one :-( I'd probably just chuck it in savings, hope for some more and then if i ever struck it lucky again combine the two to buy a new laptop.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

you guys remember Gak?

Twiggyhall
Ryder Revolution said:

you guys remember Gak?

isn't that what one does after eating too much Taco Bell? (...or any Taco Bell???) ;p

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

haven't you heard?? i have to give up taco bell... i'm apparently allergic to it...

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Taco Bell is allergic to YOU

I just throw all my money in a pile and swim in it.

No account?