Close
One second...

PIXEL challenge blog. PARTY FOWL scoring!

Watch this
Mantichore
Mantichore profile pic Alumni

good idea, but it needs something extra I think. Maybe add a score like in Pong? or some empty bottles, dunno...

unicorndinosaurs
unicorndinosaurs profile pic Alumni

I thought about adding numbers like in the game but wasn't sure if it would look good. I'll try it. What numbers tho.... hmmm

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

That's a cool idea! Maybe add the score numbers too? And I think you should include a mock-up on the zip hoodie template too! They can't print over the zipper but in the hoodie version the zip would just take the place of the center line.

unicorndinosaurs

that's a great idea! thank you!!!!

unicorndinosaurs

the numbers will be made from smaller pixels. just wanted an idea of what itll look like

Mantichore

looks better with the numbers to me, makes the Pong reference a bit clearer

unicorndinosaurs

I agree. I loved the hoodie suggestion but I don't know if it works...

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Great idea and looks good too. On the hoodie, I am not sure how close you can print to the zipper but some indication of the line would make it better, or more recognizable. Great work so far.

Mantichore

you could try to add the thick white lines on the top and bottom (as in the game), it' might look better on the hoody that way

unicorndinosaurs

Musarter- I don't know how close you can print to the zipper either... hmmm But does the shirt look finished? Mantichore- I hear you on the white lines thing for the hoodie, but I don't think I'd want to clutter them up on the tee

unicorndinosaurs

Forgetting the troubling zipper problems of hoodie-ville... Does this look Sub Ready?

rodrigobhz
rodrigobhz profile pic Alumni

This is clever!

unicorndinosaurs

soloyo- didn't know that existed, but mine has nothing to do with ping-pong or beer cans. Mine has to do with old school video games and solo cups. I would think it's different enough. I would be disappointed if they rejected it because they didn't consider it different enough, seeing as the two designs have nothing in common other than the title. Thanks for the heads up tho!

unicorndinosaurs

Also, I don't want to live in a world where there can only be one beer pong shirt. LOL

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

Very nice! Threadless has no qualms with printing something with a similar concept to a shirt they've already printed. As long as people like it, that's all that matters.

Twiggyhall

This is awesome! :)

unicorndinosaurs
TheInfamousBaka said:

Very nice! Threadless has no qualms with printing something with a similar concept to a shirt they've already printed. As long as people like it, that's all that matters.

Thank you! That's what I figured. I honestly didn't know about the other shirt, but either way they have like zero in common other than the title.

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni

really nice work. can see this printing.

unicorndinosaurs
nickv47 said:

really nice work. can see this printing.

aww shucks, thanks so much! > < Somehow just saw TEXAS CHAINSAW ASTRONAUT: NEW MOON for the first time. sick dude!

unicorndinosaurs

Since you guys seem to like this one (yay!) I'll make sure to update and let ya know if/when it's approved. thanks again all

Queeg500

Really good idea! Not sure what to suggest for improvements to be honest, it's great as it is! The only thing I could think is to maybe have one of the cups blue so it's more like opposing teams/competitive. But hey, like I said, it's already great as it is :) Well done.

unicorndinosaurs

Thanks! I made some changes since the first draft I had, but then I was deleting a bunch of old stuff off my photobucket and accidentally deleted all the old images. oops. At first it didn't have numbers for a score, which it needed, and now has.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

voted

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

wow your on a roll, I really like this idea.

Poeha
Poeha profile pic Alumni

Allthough I hate beer pong, I like a fowl party.

Poeha
Poeha profile pic Alumni

I hate those red cups!! aargh! We actually have ( here in the Netherlands) people who throw and 'red cup party' or 'american party' and I am forced to drink my beer out of those horrible red cups :( Dead beer :( Plus it's just ridicilous, trying to be American.

unicorndinosaurs
Poeha said:

I hate those red cups!! aargh! We actually have ( here in the Netherlands) people who throw and 'red cup party' or 'american party' and I am forced to drink my beer out of those horrible red cups :( Dead beer :( Plus it's just ridicilous, trying to be American.

O man, that's great. "American party" hahaha. That made my day. I'm sorry you hate red cups! But usually, yes when a bunch of american young adults/teenagers have a party they use solo cups

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Party fowl awesome

unicorndinosaurs

making pixel art has been fun. I think I'm going to start working on an elaborate scene of hot air balloons. That could fun and challenging, and maybe finished by the next time this challenge comes around

DarkAlice

YOU SPILLED MY BEER!

No account?
Join Us