Close
One second...

Please Check out my design concept if you have a sec!!!

This is just something that came to me. The 90s kids will get the relationship between the pen and the tape, so what do you think? and which version do you like?

Thank you guys!

Watch this
NeverBirdDesigns

I find the pen a little redundant in the overall design. Maybe it could be drawing something? Or the tape could be unraveling? The composition of the second design is better than the first. I like how the tape has been drawn, but I think overall it's lacking both a concept and originality. Tape players are very overused nowadays so you'd have to get creative if you want it to stand out, let alone be printed on Threadless.

taz-pie

the concept has been printed here before:

tager01

@NeverBirdDesigns Thanks for your critics, I will try to rework the concept and make it more original and attractive.

@taz-pie I hadn`t seen this one before, but thanks I will go back to the drawing board and redo my concept.

RyanMacro

It really doesn't matter if it's been done before. in this world it's extremely hard to be 100% original, especially when you're creating something based on a known theme.

But don't let that dishearten you, just keep drawing up variations to the idea you have, until you have something that feels new. :)

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

If it has printed here before it will be hard to get the same concept printed again. You could always try it on another shirt site. Or submit it just to submit it and hope for the best.

Adilanam

An idea for it standing out: personify it. Make the tape a face and pretend it got stabbed in the eye with a pen...or not. :D Either way, try a different twist on it if you want it to work

tager01

Thanks guys for your inputs.

Adilanam said:

An idea for it standing out: personify it. Make the tape a face and pretend it got stabbed in the eye with a pen...or not. :D Either way, try a different twist on it if you want it to work

Interesting suggestion I might try to work something along that line!!

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

That's a great idea - similar concept but totally new and fresh take. Give that a go!

No account?
Join Us