Close
One second...

Help vote for my new design people! "See You In The Flipside Guys"

This is my first design on Threadless and just using this as an experiment to see how my design does in this Mickey & Friends competition. I'm hoping to use this website for future designs, so it would be a great confidence boost if people would help vote for my design to win the contest, would mean a lot to me and make me feel like my art is worth seeing.
When I came up with this idea, I was out skating wearing a Mickey t-shirt and I thought "It'd be pretty cool to make Mickey and the gang into cool skater dudes for one day!" So this idea has developed from my love of skating, being a skater myself, I wanted to put something I love and reflect it on these famous and adored characters; especially as Goofy is my idol and I am like him in a lot of ways!
SO PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!

Watch this
taz-pie

So where is the link? Or a pic if you want a critique?

AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DIS.

Danilo5

Voted and commented, post your link, I had to check your profile to find it.

Hello!

A new design of mine is now up for voting! can you help me please? tell me what you think in the comments! http://thrdl.es/~/25PK

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

AHEM!

Beanie-benji submitted the following.

Beanie-benji then said...

beanie-benji said:

My inspiration comes from observing things in the world, and I try to put a spin on what I see and hear around me. I'm primarily a cartoonist/ illustrator so it's become second nature to draw unusual and wacky ideas onto paper. When I came up with this idea, I was out skating wearing a Mickey t-shirt and I thought "It'd be pretty cool to make Mickey and the gang into cool skater dudes for one day!" So this idea has developed from my love of skating, being a skater myself, I wanted to put something I love and reflect it on these famous and adored characters; especially as Goofy is my idol and I am like him in a lot of ways! In terms of my statement as an artist, I just want people to know who I am through what I do and eventually be recognised for the unique style I have, but mostly that I am different in the way I approach my illustrations.

And then google and I said:...

"My inspiration comes from observing things in the world" -beanie-benji
" I'm primarily a cartoonist/ illustrator so it's become second nature to draw unusual and wacky ideas onto paper" -beanie-benji
" I just want people to know who I am through what I do and eventually be recognised for the unique style I have, but mostly that I am different in the way I approach my illustrations." -beanie-benji

fightstacy
1 design submitted -

Your style is far from unique, ..people have been stealing for thousands of years.

fightstacy
1 design submitted -

You also gotta love a guy who asks for votes while having only voted once, ..with an average of 5, ...on only his own submission.

taz-pie

BAHAHAHAHAHA BURNNNN

taz-pie

this is really hilarious. i wonder if he will ever respond, of if he will just slink off into a corner in shame?

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni
mechanicalrobotpower said:

AHEM!

Beanie-benji submitted the following.

Beanie-benji then said...

beanie-benji said:

My inspiration comes from observing things in the world, and I try to put a spin on what I see and hear around me. I'm primarily a cartoonist/ illustrator so it's become second nature to draw unusual and wacky ideas onto paper. When I came up with this idea, I was out skating wearing a Mickey t-shirt and I thought "It'd be pretty cool to make Mickey and the gang into cool skater dudes for one day!" So this idea has developed from my love of skating, being a skater myself, I wanted to put something I love and reflect it on these famous and adored characters; especially as Goofy is my idol and I am like him in a lot of ways! In terms of my statement as an artist, I just want people to know who I am through what I do and eventually be recognised for the unique style I have, but mostly that I am different in the way I approach my illustrations.

And then google and I said:...

"My inspiration comes from observing things in the world" -beanie-benji
" I'm primarily a cartoonist/ illustrator so it's become second nature to draw unusual and wacky ideas onto paper" -beanie-benji
" I just want people to know who I am through what I do and eventually be recognised for the unique style I have, but mostly that I am different in the way I approach my illustrations." -beanie-benji

Thats the most brutal and comprehensive judge, jury and execution I've ever seen. Case closed

taz-pie

i love this. i CAN'T WAIT for a response from the "artist"!!!

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

He has been voting since being detected, sadly his voting average has dropped, weird.

fightstacy
1 design submitted -

Looks like his account doesn't even exist anymore.

..weird.

No account?