Close
One second...

What is the obsession with moons and spacemen!

Dude, why are there so many moon and spacemen designs? You would think after a few got printed people would move on... Maybe I'm just out of the whole space theme loop... lol

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
johnnyspeter

i do agree, there are a butt load of spaceman/ astronaut designs. But space is infinite/ limitless and when your working with it in a design it seems to make the design limitless. Everyone is at least somewhat curious and intrigued by space and the universe... at least that's what I think :)

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

big sellers = $$$

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

i haven't done a spaceman design yet... but i did do a couple rocketship designs... am i still eligible to be cool?

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

I'm wearing an astronaut Threadless shirt right now and have subbed a couple... space is awesome!

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

At some point everyone looks up to the sky and feel overwhelmed by the superiority of the universe. So, in complete misery and self-annihilation, he draws something that convince him that his life still worth something.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I am sorry I contributed to the cat phenomena. I did a design that included Grumpy Cat and now I have seen 4 other designs with him.

StevenLefcourt

HOW DOES ONE MOVE ON FROM SPACE?! TELL ME HOW ONE DOES THAT! OUTER SPACE IS AWESOME. /caps

ashtrashbigash
gebe said:

Space is awesome, the real problem are the unicorns around here!

I'm going to do a shirt featuring a spaceman with a mustache riding a unicorn fighting a wolf. Winner for sure!

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
ashtrashbigash said:
gebe said:

I'm going to do a shirt featuring a spaceman with a mustache riding a unicorn fighting a wolf. Winner for sure!

probably :) but don't forget to add some texture :)

sweet n sour
sweet n sour profile pic Alumni

space-ninja-pirate-panda

taz-pie

spacesick loves me the most

saoirsesushi
gebe said:

lol, i did a unicorn and i don't even like the things. and worse, just when mine is submitted a unicorn tee gets printed.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni
xiv said:

I have always been obsessed with moons + space.

Eric did space before it was cool. aka, before I did it.

littlem

i thought this was about my moon

hobigambar

Regarding space is very very cool ^_^

littlem

i'm obsessed with my moon

littlem

moons over my hammy

slimboJoe

So if an artist lived on the Moon, would they be obsessed with Earth and landmen?

ashtrashbigash

not sure why that randomly submitted twice?

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

I guess because walking on on the moon was the pinnacle of human achievement and space is a world of limitless imagination. Astronauts and space have a special place in lots of people hearts, including mine, but I think also, just because they sell and are on trend at the moment.

unicorndinosaurs
unicorndinosaurs profile pic Alumni

now i want ham.... the brown sugar honey glazed kind. mmmm

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

Didn't you hear? Space is the place.

Ian-S
Ian-S profile pic Alumni
melmike said:

I guess because walking on the moon was the pinnacle of human achievement. Nope. Sandwiches are the pinnacle of human achievement. I could live knowing we never made it to the moon. I couldn't live without sandwiches. God. I'm getting sad just thinking about it. I'm going to make myself a sandwich to cheer myself up.

Ian-S
Ian-S profile pic Alumni

Oops. I just pasted my line into the quote. Melmike did not say sandwiches are the pinnacle. That was me. This is what happens when I don't have coffee.

Ian-S
Ian-S profile pic Alumni

Oops. I just pasted my line into the quote. Melmike did not say sandwiches are the pinnacle. That was me. This is what happens when I don't have coffee.

taz-pie

I wanna see Annie moon me.

taz-pie

Dat hairy bum.

littlem

mmmmm, taz-pie's ham.

taz-pie

Mmm dem butt pimplez

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?