Another one

Watch this
Erinmk

Great work! Check out my design here if you wouldn't mind!

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Erinmk said:

Great work! Check out my design here if you wouldn't mind!

This sort of feedback is totally useless and selfish, how would you feel if someone turned up on your thread and wrote a banal statement and then asked for critique?

I can see that you can use photoshop and you seem to know what you're doing. However there isn't much of a concept here (unless I'm missing something). I think you have to lead your design with a strong concept followed by some great/ interesting visuals.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni
Morkki said:

I see rainbows coming out of a shining boob.

This sort of feedback is totally useless and selfish, how would you feel if someone turned up on your thread and wrote a banal statement and then asked for more boobs?

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
Wharton said:
Morkki said:

I see rainbows coming out of a shining boob.

This sort of feedback is totally useless and selfish, how would you feel if someone turned up on your thread and wrote a banal statement and then asked for more boobs?

This sort of feedback is totally useless and selfish, how would you feel if someone turned up on your thread and responded to useless and selfish feedback and did not ask for more boob?

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni
xiv said:
Wharton said:
Morkki said:

I see rainbows coming out of a shining boob.

This sort of feedback is totally useless and selfish, how would you feel if someone turned up on your thread and wrote a banal statement and then asked for more boobs?

This sort of feedback is totally useless and selfish, how would you feel if someone turned up on your thread and responded to useless and selfish feedback and did not ask for more boob?

Exactly

Mrfanatik101

I know it's not a real strong concept i'm still a noob in tee design I'mnot in my confort zone in threadless, i dunno how it works i still need some practice I'm not a pro like you guys

taz-pie

wow that is a really shiny boob!

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni
taz-pie said:

wow that is a really shiny boob!

Taz seal of approval, or do they need to be a bit more noodly?

taz-pie

ALWAYS. moar noodles.

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni
Mrfanatik101 said:

I know it's not a real strong concept i'm still a noob in tee design I'mnot in my confort zone in threadless, i dunno how it works i still need some practice I'm not a pro like you guys

don't mind the other guys, they're playing amongst themselves! Wharton's first comment is helpful - there's not a lot of concept going on here. It's just a shooting star and while it's quite fancy looking that doesn't make it interesting. Plus as you can probably tell from the comments, the placement isn't exactly ideal!

endoxo
xiv said:
Wharton said:
Morkki said:

I see rainbows coming out of a shining boob.

This sort of feedback is totally useless and selfish, how would you feel if someone turned up on your thread and wrote a banal statement and then asked for more boobs?

This sort of feedback is totally useless and selfish, how would you feel if someone turned up on your thread and responded to useless and selfish feedback and did not ask for more boob?

This sort of feedback is totally useless and selfish, how would you feel if someone turned up on your thread and responded to useless and selfish feedback and did not ask for more boob?

Mrfanatik101

Alrigt i get it it's not worth to print i get it !!! I just make this thread because i don't how to promote my print in threadless i need critics because i don't know where i can get one it's selfish allr ight just leave it i'm selfish i don't know who can help me i'm selfish because everyone leave me down

taz-pie

ummmmm

here. have a boob.

No account?
Join Us