Close
One second...

MKAY, SO, I'M CURIOUS...

How many people have had dreams where they have to go

wee or dookie in a public restroom and the toilets are all clogged up and filled to the rim with crap

and the floors are all flooded

and there are no doors on the stalls

or the toilet is in an office with cubicles surrounding it

or some similar open, public space?

love,
curious lillem

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
taz-pie

here.

:(

littlem

oh come on! you were laughing about it 5 minutes ago! lol

taz-pie

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH

don't mock my nightmares!

littlem

there've got to be more people than just us...

i mean you.

Twiggyhall

oh, totes! I think it's a built-in mechanism to keep us all from peeing our beds, lol

littlem

what does it mean?????

BeanePod

They elected a new Pope already?

[+duracell-]

I was in a Denny's this one time and I went into the Men's room and the toilet was to the brim with poo debris and then my friend stepped on the handle and flooded the floor and we ran out as this maintenance guy was coming in. Then I ate a Grand Slam. This was a very long time ago.

taz-pie

dude that is MEAN. imagine being the maintenance guy??

Twiggyhall
[+duracell-] said:

I was in a Denny's this one time and I went into the Men's room and the toilet was to the brim with poo debris and then my friend stepped on the handle and flooded the floor and we ran out as this maintenance guy was coming in. Then I ate a Grand Slam. This was a very long time ago.

a.k.a. last Saturday

;p

littlem
[+duracell-] said:

you're everyone's worst public-restroom-nightmare-come-true!

iPear

I've never had shit dreams. I only dream about one thing, hairy teeth.

littlem

i've never had a hairy teeth dream.

Twiggyhall

I don't think I've ever had to poo in my toi-toi nightmares, only pee...

Hairy teeth? Never had that one, but I've had ones about my teeth falling out lots of times, apparently that's a pretty common one

Chipmnk

Yup. It apparently has something to do with wanting to let go of a relationship but not being able to, like wanting to make poo but not being able to let it out.

Or something. I don't know. Maybe we just need to eat more fiber.

digsy

that doesn't sound like a dream but very much a reality of a LOT of the toilets I saw in China

taz-pie

has anyone ever had dreams where their teeth peel apart and fall to pieces, like an onion?

littlem
digsy said:

that doesn't sound like a dream but very much a reality of a LOT of the toilets I saw in China

i've been in many a public restroom and had to search, from stall to stall, for a 'clean-ish' one. :/

littlem
taz-pie said:

has anyone ever had dreams where their teeth peel apart and fall to pieces, like an onion?

not peel apart, like an onion, but crumble, like sandstone or something.

littlem

or just break off. like peanut brittle.

[+duracell-]

I know taz. It was really funny at the time though.

Twigs - lol

Oh also, this one time, my other friend and I were out farting around at like 2am and we came upon this construction site.. like new condos or something.. and there was this port-a-pottie that happen to be sitting on the edge of a ravine. Yeah. :D I mean, it was kind of asking for it.

Side note: I grind my teeth at night apparently. What does that mean?

digsy
littlem said:
digsy said:

i've been in many a public restroom and had to search, from stall to stall, for a 'clean-ish' one. :/

ha, clean-ish would have been nice, these were pretty much the most disgusting toilets in the world on average, and that compares to some pretty foul ones i also saw in Uganda, India and Bolivia. China took the toilet cake though, shit smeared on walls, blood in places, old ladies next to me squatting over a trench wiping their ass and looking at it (i swear i could have told you what she had for dinner the night before). ah, memories!

Chipmnk

I still dream about high school marching band. Except it's like I'm in it now, when I haven't played the trumpet in seven years, so the band director is always like, "What the hell are you playing, Alvin??" and I'm like, "Where are my clothes??"

digsy
littlem said:
taz-pie said:

this, i hate it, apparently it's a sign that you're grinding your teeth in your sleep.

digsy
littlem said:
taz-pie said:

this, i hate it, apparently it's a sign that you're grinding your teeth in your sleep.

littlem
digsy said:
littlem said:
taz-pie said:

i thought it was a fear of losing your beauty or something?

Twiggyhall
littlem said:
taz-pie said:

Mine usually just fall right out...interesting how there are so many variations on this theme

littlem

also, digsy, those foreign poop stories sound horrendous. you should write a pamphlet. hahaha

alvin, your band dreams humor me. :P

Morkki
1 design submitted - Score now!

I used to have tooth losing dreams. Then I went to the dentist to get my teeth fixed and got rid of the dreams too.

Moral of the story: Dreams aren't magic! If you are having dreams about your teeth then most likely you are worried about your teeth.

veciocoldobro

related to the poop/wee dream, it somewhat happened to me: a while after a huge beer drinking session I had the obvious need for the bathroom. the bad was that I was in a car parking with nothing around but a thing like these:

Stinky, I mean really stinky, and full of crap (rather liquid), the "good" thing is it had the urinal.

Jesus this story is gross!

taz-pie

but you are a boy. boys can pee in the street.

veciocoldobro
taz-pie said:

but you are a boy. boys can pee in the street.

indeed, but sometimes it isn't that easy with people passing by all the time..you can get the wee block :|

[+duracell-]

Those ones with the plastic side urinal things are cool. They have em in DC.

evyc

I've had a lot of dreams about my teeth falling out or breaking inside my mouth for NO reason. I wake up freaked the fuck out EVERY TIME.

taz-pie

so does anyone else have flying dreams? i have at least one every few weeks. i fucking LOVE them.

nickv47
staff delete
[+duracell-]

I had them when I was real young. It was cool cause I could always get away from the bad guy.. bad doods can't fly. But I always had to get a running start and flap my arms really hard to get it going.

taz-pie

one of my most recent flying dreams involved m only being able to fly whilst holding a small blue stapler. bad guys tried to get it from me. i hid in some trees.

Ryder

When i was little, my family had this foreign exchange student staying with us from Germany. He was going to high school in Albuquerque. So during a summer road trip we all stopped overnight at a motel 6 or something and I had a dream that I got up and went to the bathroom to pee in the toilet and went back to bed.

When I woke up in the morning the german guy was really mad at me and evidently I had gotten up, walked over to the dresser, opened his drawer and the peed all over his cassette tapes. He said he yelled "RYDER!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" and I replied "I'm going pee?"

That incident still plagues me today...my family has never let me forget about it...

taz-pie

Awwww Ryder! ahahaha

Twiggyhall

LMAO Ryder

I'm glad you didn't pee on my stuff in Chicargo!!

digsy
Ryder Revolution said:

When i was little, my family had this foreign exchange student staying with us from Germany. He was going to high school in Albuquerque. So during a summer road trip we all stopped overnight at a motel 6 or something and I had a dream that I got up and went to the bathroom to pee in the toilet and went back to bed.

When I woke up in the morning the german guy was really mad at me and evidently I had gotten up, walked over to the dresser, opened his drawer and the peed all over his cassette tapes. He said he yelled "RYDER!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" and I replied "I'm going pee?"

That incident still plagues me today...my family has never let me forget about it...

thats terrible!! I've seen quite a few very drunk people do similar but never sober! my housemate once had a very drunk friend over and I woke up in the middle of the night to him pulling down his trousers and sitting on the edge of my bed thinking it was the loo. fortunately i got to him in time!

flying dreams - sadly i don't think i've ever had one. I have falling dreams a lot though and not like, falling from a great height where you could pretend it's flying, but walking down some stairs and missing one and falling and jolting myself awake. i do it every night - drives my husband mad, but really freaks me out. i hate it!

ivanrodero

I always had the most depressing and lame flying dreams ever, they always involving me jumping and just go further and really slow like levitating or just levitating really close to the floor, I wish that some day I could have a proper flying dream...

ivanrodero

Oh! oh! I also had this dreams of falling, the ones people always say that before hitting the ground they wake up... but instead of waking up I just hit the ground really hard... And dream pain really hurt guys, it hurts in the nose really bad.

[+duracell-]

lolol "Nein Ryder! You pissen all over ze collection of Falco und David Hasselhoff!"

AlanBao

Also, poop trenches are a fact of life in developing countries. Just gotta bury your first world sensibilities and roll with it. :)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?