Close
One second...

Dogs of Threadless: Charlie!

• by betsym
  • posted Mar 11, 2013
  • 7 Comments

A new pup recently joined the Threadstaff crew. Charlie Hambly Troast is a six-month old black lab and German Shepherd mix and hangs out beside the desk of jtroast. He took a break from gnawing mannequin arms and looking adorable to answer a few questions.

What department do you work in?

I work in customer service, but spend lots of time hanging out with my tech and photo team neighbors too.

What do you like most about Threadless?

I love all the attention everyone gives me! And I love running around in the Atrium, too. So much room for playing fetch :)

What is your proudest accomplishment?

So far my biggest accomplishment is learning to walk on leash in the big city (I was raised for two months in a Michigan suburb) and not having accidents in my dad's apartment or at work! I'm still working on my training for other big boy stuff, but sit and stay are just about perfected.

What hobbies or tricks do you have?

I love playing fetch with just about any toy I can get my paws on. Since I'm so young, I'm still working on the more advanced tricks... but I'm catching on quickly! Hopefully I'll learn how to roll over and how to shake paws with my coworkers soon.

What was your life like before Threadless?

I spent my first two months in Michigan with my grandparents. They raised me alongside their two dogs, until I met my parents on Christmas. I'm so happy to be with them now, and I still see my grandparents from time to time!

Watch this
jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

oh mann charlie is awesome

he's gotten bigger since i last saw him

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

He looks so adorable and snuggly!

taz-pie

THOSE EARS!!

annietwofeet

He is very cute, wonder if he will grow into those ears!

vanillablue
vanillablue profile pic Staff

awww I love Charlie!

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Aww he looks like Batman!

Medusa25

<3 Charlie!

No account?