Close
One second...

I need a Idea.

I need an idea but i don't know how to start.

Watch this
nicemonster171

yeah if i do that how do i scan it.

unicorndinosaurs

If you don't own a scanner, you can go to a copy place

nicemonster171

I know that part but I sort of need tips to how to make the sketch pop out and stuff like that.

unicorndinosaurs

or you can take a high quality photo if you have a good camera. Either way you need photoshop or Illustrator or another art program to finish your work. I think there are programs online you can use, but I don't know what they are.

nicemonster171

thanks i will try to your idea.

nicemonster171

by popout i ment to say standout.

nicemonster171

thanks i will try to your idea.

unicorndinosaurs

To get an idea of what stands out to the threadless community, try looking through all of the higher scoring submissions or just look at what's for sale.

nicemonster171

I have never thoughten of that thanks.

nicemonster171

how do you make text stand out or at least the edge.

Mexiblunt

depends on the program, if you have Photoshop you can make bits stand out by selecting them and adding contrast to them, In Illustrator you can change the outline of the font (edge) to a different colour, thus making the text stand out. Youtube is your friend.

nicemonster171

do you know any videos i can watch for photoshop elements.

digsy

Try YouTube searching or even just google, or look under MAKE on this website, specifically "start with an idea" and "make it better". There's only so much you can expect other people to give you on a plate, there's a lot of info you can gather yourself just by searching and experimenting though.

biotwist

use thick bold strokes on your outlines to make them pop

hershel

I have no idea if this is here is real....

But I have tears of laughing dropping down my face!

Abstract Matter

Hershel, he posts the most ridiculous fucking shit

Honestly NiceMonster, nobody's job here is to teach you how to be an artist. If you're here to make shirts then you should already BE one, otherwise what is the point?

It's like joining a band and then trying to learn an instrument. You're doing it the wrong way round. Stop. Please.

taz-pie

so funny. SO SOSO funny

Abstract Matter

About as funny as a unicorn vomiting rainbowy afterbirth

AlanBao

Most persistent troll ever. Or, just someone with a startling lack of self-awareness.

Either way, I'm amused.

No account?