Close
One second...

Jess Hanebury's Mother Fuckin Cheese Shoppe and other not real places.

Partly because of Alex's MSCE project and partly because of a huge stack of forgotten sketchbooks I just found, I started a new project called Logos for No One. It's exactly what it sounds like, and you can see some examples/follow it here. The most recent one is a logo for Jess's maybe-real-but-mostly-we-just-wish-it-was-real, Mother Fuckin Cheese Shop.

The short of this is that I'd love to hear any and all names you've ever thought of or can think of now for places or things (seriously, anything) that aren't real. Next on the list is Christian's suggestion: Hail Seitan Vegan Restaurant.

Also, I just realized that just about everyone here has no idea who I am. So, I'm Jillian. And I work at Threadless. And that is all.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Omair
mechanicalrobotpower said:

The dads that I work with all pay money toward a dad pad in the city, ..its full of vidya games, cool audio, large tvs and la-z-barcaloungers. ..kinda like a timeshare for naughty dads.

That sounds awesome, what city do you live in? Lemuria? Duckburg?

Omair
mechanicalrobotpower said:

The dads that I work with all pay money toward a dad pad in the city, ..its full of vidya games, cool audio, large tvs and la-z-barcaloungers. ..kinda like a timeshare for naughty dads.

That sounds awesome, what city do you live in? Lemuria? Duckburg?

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

Dadding so hard.

My lady has a kid, but he's not made of my juice. I hope the sad dads of the Papa's Republic don't mind a fake dad.

merkinspurlock
merkinspurlock profile pic Alumni
mike bautista said:

Peanut Butter & Jelly: Attorneys at Law
Trouble Club
Feelings Police
Christ Gang
Sayonara Sailors Union
Death House B&B
Old Flame: Senior Dating Service Vacuum Store

pssssst
Feelings Police

Manupix
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Make one of these the meetup official shirt!

No, ALL OF THESE!

5eth
5eth profile pic Alumni

yes

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
merkinspurlock said:

I just wanted you guys to know I didn't forget about this. Here is a gif I made to make up for it.

probably my favorite thing ever

Steger
Steger profile pic Alumni

My friend and I always joked about starting a steak house called: The Metaphorical Chopping Block.

Twiggyhall

Hahahaha I almost forgot about this amazingness

taz-pie

would 100% buy the feelings police one!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us